Chapter 250

weak crown, shang junrin has created a lot of hair crowns for shen yu, all kinds of materials, even if shen yu does not wear it every day, it can be worn for a long time.

the hair crown makers are all skilled craftsmen, some show his identity, there are also popular outside the palace, shang jun rin vowed to do it, others have, shen yu must have, and want to have more.

if conditions permit, shang junrin will personally select a hair crown for shen yu and tie his hair in the morning, for these, shang junrin is already very handy.

"your highness, this is a new hair crown from the ministry of internal affairs, as well as the material for the new tribute, you can see if you like it, and you can make new clothes in the next year."

the head of the ministry of internal affairs came in person, and behind him was a palace man carrying a tray, and on the tray were items for shen yu to choose.

this was the third time at the end of the year, since shen yu and shang jun rin had married and been crowned as the queen, in less than a month, the ministry of internal affairs had come several times, in order to buy shen yu all kinds of items that could be used.

there were slight differences in the specifications of the items used by the queen and the noble lord, and shang jun rin made up his mind to give shen yu the best, and many of shen yu's previous things were left in the yuzhang palace, including clothes representing the identity of the noble lord.

after living in the emperor's bedchamber, shang jun rin waved a big hand and replaced them all with new ones.

without shen yu getting up, the palace people walked in with a tray to facilitate shen yu's selection. <

shang junrin was originally on the side to deal with the folds, the northern desert side entered a critical period, there is new news every day, if it goes well, it will be over at the end of this year, and the whole court has been busy with this matter recently.

after the people from the ministry of internal affairs came in, he put down his business and walked over and sat down next to shen yu.

"what does your majesty think of this jade crown?" shen yu picked up a jade crown on a wooden tray, small and delicate, made of white jade, transparent and lustrous.

slender white fingers held the jade crown, which was even more immaculate than the beautiful jade.

"it's beautiful." shang jun's gaze fell on shen yu's fingers, and he didn't know whether he was talking about the jade crown or shen yu's hand.

these crowns are impeccable in both material and shape, and being selected to present them shows that they are extraordinary, and shang junrin especially likes one of them set with red gemstones.

after the crown is cloth, shang jun does not want to think about it, and all let the shangyi bureau make clothes.

after the people from the ministry of internal affairs left, shen yu tugged at shang jun's sleeve: "doesn't your majesty think that i have enough clothes and hair crowns?" since shen yu entered

the palace, shang junrin would let the people of the shang clothing bureau come over to make new clothes for shen yu every once in a while, shang junrin seemed to have found some hobbies, and liked this process very much, after the relationship between the two went further, it became even more intense, and it is no exaggeration to say that shen yu's clothes were too many to wear.

those brought from the zhenbei hou mansion were directly snubbed, and shen yu could hardly remember the appearance of those clothes. the clothes he wore every day, sometimes mu xi chose to send them, sometimes they were brought by shang junrin, if it wasn't for the fact that mu xi had led people to sort out his clothes two days ago, he wouldn't have known that his clothes were so much. <