Chapter 248

Shen Yu almost fell into the deep affection in those eyes, and in a trance, he couldn't help but want to nod.

He reacted at the moment of the action, and he looked at the man in front of him. It was this man who broke into his life forcefully, bringing him a completely different life experience, making him feel warm and the taste of being favored. If it goes on like this, Shen Yu feels that he can't resist.

People in the dark yearn for light, even if it is a weak firefly, they want to hold on to it, let alone in the dazzling sun.

Shang Junlin is like this with Shen Yu, and Shen Yu is like this with Shang Junlin?

Shang Junlin was waiting for an answer. In the process of waiting, he felt nervous for a long time. His status and status could not play any role, only a sincerity was his bargaining chip.

Shen Yu felt the man's nervousness, he raised his hand and covered the man's hand: "Your Majesty, think about it, once I agree, your Majesty can no longer have anyone but me."

Hearing Shen Yu's words, Shang Junlin was relieved and smiled slowly: "I thought that I had already given Ayu the answer, and I don't want anyone except Ayu."

If he is really such a person who likes beauty, he has been on the throne for so many years, and the harem cannot be clean. If there is no depression, there will be no one around him until the end.

There is only depression, he only recognizes depression.

In the eyes of Shang Junlin's expectation, Shen Yu nodded with a smile in his eyes: "I am willing, Your Majesty."

They all know what the word "willing" represents. From now on, the two will be tightly bound together. If one of them is mentioned in the future, the other will be mentioned together, and they will never be separated.

The apprehension in Shang Junlin's eyes disappeared, replaced by joy, he let go of the hand holding the gloomy face, put it around his waist, and pulled the man into his arms with a little force.

"I am very happy, Ayu, I am very happy." Shang Junlin buried his head on Shen Yu's shoulders and neck, and sprayed his warm breath on the sensitive skin, causing the person in his arms to tremble.

Shen Yu nestled in Shang Junlin's arms and hugged him back.

The afterglow of the setting sun poured down and fell on the two of them, giving them a hazy golden edge.

After receiving a gloomy answer, Shang Junlin's joy was beyond words, and he immediately ordered the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Rites to start preparations.

In the palace, in the court, everyone can feel His Majesty's joy.

The emperor is in a good mood, and the courtiers are also happy, and there is no need to tremble when going to court, worrying that the emperor will be disgusted and abandoned by a little mistake.

Supervisor Qin Tian selected several good days to present, and one of them coincided with Shen Yu's birthday, which was also Shang Junlin's favorite day.

It's just a little bit of time.

That day is less than two months away.

Ministers are more inclined to the auspicious days after the beginning of spring next year, and there is plenty of time to prepare.

The final time was set on Shen Yu's birthday.

The treasury got a windfall from the sky, and the Minister of the Household had a good impression of the gloomy image of the soon-to-be queen. When appropriating the money, the Ministry of Household changed his old stingy style. He would give as much as he wanted, and he would give more.