Chapter 208

"What Ayu said is that Fangwei has devoted himself to the court, and I have always known that the child he picked up will be watched by others."

If there is no disagreement, he will give him a chance, if there is, he will keep Fang's family safe.

Under the moonlight, Shen Yu hooked Shang Junlin's finger. He knew that Shang Junlin later sent someone to ask the young man, but unfortunately the information was limited. After Fang Jun came back, the young man was brought by him to teach him. As a junior in his own family.

How Fang Jun arranges the young man is his personal affairs, even the emperor, it is not easy to intervene, Shang Junlin doesn't like to ask the subject matter, if this young man said that he has met someone who looks the same as Shen Yu, he will not give more. The other side pays attention.

The wind was very cold at night, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin walked around and returned to the bedroom.

After bathing, Shen Yu leaned on the soft couch, and the maid took a hand stove to dry his hair.

Shang Junlin sat on the other side to appraise the papers, Dahuan flourished, and the emperor Shang Junlin needed to check a lot every day. Even with the assistance of the Prime Minister, Fang Jun and other ministers, there were still endless papers every day.

After his hair was almost dry, Shen Yu waved away the palace maid, got up and walked to Shang Junlin's side: "Is Your Majesty not finished yet?"

He lowered his head, his hair slipped from his shoulders, and fell meanderingly on the table and the folds.

Shang Junlin stopped writing: "There are some more."

"Isn't the day's approval already finished?" Shen Yu gathered his hair and removed it from the fold.

"It was sent in by the cabinet at night."

Shen Yu looked at the memorial, what was written on it was not a major matter, and could be handled by the cabinet ministers on their own.

Shen Yu opened the other books, and without exception, they were all the same.

"Your Majesty let the Prime Minister and the others approve them. You don't need to read them in person."

Shen Yu found out before that Shang Junlin's affairs with Da Huan can be said in detail, and he will handle everything personally. Before, it was because the aristocratic family was in power, and Shang Junlin couldn't trust them. Now the aristocratic family has been suppressed almost, and the promoted They are all their own people, and they can leave less important matters to them.

"I'm used to it." Shang Junlin closed the book, thinking about it too. Now that the court is under his control, he doesn't need to be as hands-on as before. In fact, the prime minister and Fang are fully capable of reviewing these books.

"If Your Majesty is worried, it's fine to let them go through it after the approval. You don't need to approve it in person."

When Shen Yu worked beside King Yue in his previous life, King Yue would never ask about many things. Shen Yu was sure that King Yue didn't know as much about many things as he did.

"What Ayu said is."

Shang Junlin put the pen on the pen holder, reached out and took Shen Yu into his arms, and instructed Eunuch Meng: "Tomorrow, you will send these documents back to the cabinet, and let them send them to the palace after they have been approved. This will be the case for future documents."

"Yes." Eunuch Meng brought the little **** forward and put away the book on the table.

Shen Yu remembered the contents of the booklet he casually glanced at just now, and asked, "The noble family wants to use the power of the imperial court to restrict movable type printing?"