Chapter 261

shang junrin woke up from the dream, felt empty in his arms, reached out and fished, did not catch people, completely woke up.

the sight made him move.

although it was also an imperial palace, it was obviously different from the palace where he was used to living, but it was close to the way shen yu looked when he did not enter the palace.

hearing the movement, meng gonggong carefully walked in: "your majesty? "what

about ah yu?" shang junrin picked up the clothes on the side and asked.

"this... who dares to ask his majesty? meng gonggong's

movements were more careful, and the palace people who were waiting on the side also tensed their bodies, in recent days, his majesty's temperament has become more and more violent, and if there is a slight mistake, they may lose their lives, they can only be careful and careful.

shang jun looked at him silently, there was no trace of lying, his gaze looked around, the layout of the sleeping hall did not look like it could be changed overnight, coupled with the fearful look of the palace people, it did not seem to be fake.

all the signs pointed to the most unlikely answer, and he somehow came to a world without ah yu.

no, it is not possible to make up his mind now, and it is also possible that ah yu is just not by his side, and he must first figure out the situation in front of him and then make a decision. <

soon, shang junrin figured out his situation, in this world, it was not shen yu who entered the palace, but the son of the hou family in zhenbei, shen qingran, let alone gained favor, he had never even seen his face, and he directly threw himself into the palace to fend for himself.

fortunately, there was nothing involved, shang jun sighed and raised his hand to signal meng gonggong to continue.

"that shen gongzi was taken out of the palace, and his majesty said that he should leave him alone, and the slave found out that he was now with the yue king..."

"yue wang?" shang junrin interrupted gonggong meng's words.

yes, in this world, the yue king has not been disposed of, and now a group of people has gathered, the momentum is not small, the anti-intention is obvious, shang jun rin thought of shen yu's concern for the yue king at the beginning, and vaguely caught something.

summoning the hidden dragon guard, he said, "go and check the king of yue, and tell him everything that happened to the people around him."

"yes." the hidden dragon guard led the order away.

a few days later, shang junrin found out what was happening in this world, because shen yu did not enter the palace, the development of many things was different from his previous life, and his behavior became more and more brutal, resulting in civil complaints, and the yue king took this opportunity to win people's hearts, and the people standing behind the yue king had not yet shown their feet.

shang junrin already knew who the people who plotted everything were, these people were not afraid of him, the most urgent thing was to find shen yu, if he guessed correctly, at this time, shen yu should be by the side of king yue.

his ayu chose the yue king in this world. <

this realization set off a storm in shang junrin's heart, eager to destroy all the violence in his heart.

taking advantage of the time when the hidden dragon guard went to check on the yue king, shang junrin brought a great purge to the imperial court, dealing with the dissident unscrupulous people and firmly grasping the power of the imperial court.