Chapter 220

"how to prove?"

"You should have something left by your mother in your hand, there is a jade card representing Ji's identity," Ji Wuhuang took out his own, "The appearance is the same as this one, if you find it, I can prove myself. said."

Shen Yu looked at the jade in Ji Wuwang's hand, and he did see a similar one in his mother's belongings.

"Mu Xi, go get something."

"A jade card, what can it prove?" Shang Junlin said.

"It can prove my kinship with Xiaoyu, and that I have no unease and kindness towards Xiaoyu."

It took some effort to come and go, but fortunately, things were sorted and placed in advance, and it was very convenient to find them all.

Mu Xi came in with a jade box, and at Shen Yu's instruction, he opened the box, and a jade tablet was quietly displayed inside.

Whether it is texture or pattern, it is the same as Ji Wuwang's hand.

This jade tablet was sent to the palace along with Shen Yu's mother's other relics. Before that, Shen Yu himself didn't know what secrets the jade tablet had.

Mu Xi took out the jade card and put it in Shen Yu's hands.

"I got something, how do you prove it?"

Ji Wuwang came over with the jade token in a hurry, getting close, there seemed to be some attraction between the two jade tokens, and they kept approaching each other.

Shang Junlin came over and frowned at the jade cards next to each other: "What's going on?"

"This jade card is the status symbol of the clan. I got this one from my father. Only the children of the same mother can get such a jade card. They can attract each other, you see. ."

Under the gaze of several people, the surface of the jade card gradually changed, and the pattern seemed to come alive and trembled.

Ji Wuwang slashed his fingertips, blood dripped on the jade token, and the jade token that he brought slowly opened from the middle, revealing a space where a note could be placed.

Shen Yu: "This is..."

"You can open it to see if your mother left you any words."

Shen Yu also wanted to know if his mother had left anything for him.

He took the dagger on the side and slashed his fingertips. The dark red blood soaked into the jade plaque, and the gap in the middle of the jade plaque slowly opened.

Inside was a folded letter.

Shen Yu took it out.

He didn't open it directly, but asked, "If I smash the jade card directly, can I get what's inside?"

"No, it can only be obtained by opening it in the correct way. If the jade card is broken, the contents inside will be directly destroyed." Ji Wuwang explained.

The Ji family is inherently mysterious, so it is not surprising to be able to create this kind of thing. Shen Yu opened the letter. Due to space limitations, the content of the letter is not much. The people who help him get the letter can be trusted.

After Shen Yu read it, he handed the letter to Shang Junlin, Ji Wuwang moved his lips, as if he wanted to stop him, but in the end he didn't say anything.

The jade plaque was separated and returned to its original state. Shen Yu took the piece in his hand and looked at it several times. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never have found out that this jade plaque was different.