Chapter 210

Mu Xi didn't have time to think about it, and rushed forward to pat Shen Yu on the back, Shang Junlin strode in and took Shen Yu into his arms: "What's wrong?"

Shen Yu coughed a few times, Mu Xi brought water over, was caught by Shang Junlin, and fed it to Shen Yu's mouth: "Drink some water."

Shen Yu lowered his head, took Shang Junlin's hand, and finished drinking the water in the cup.

"How long have you been here?"

"Soon, is Ayu feeling better?"

Shen Yu nodded, he was choked by himself, but now his mind has calmed down, and it is naturally fine.

Several ministers bowed their heads consciously, stood outside, and dared not look in.

Seeing that Shen was uncomfortable, Shang Junlin waved the minister to step down, and Eunuch Meng hurriedly greeted the minister to go elsewhere.

Several ministers were all picked up by Shang Junlin. They came today to discuss some matters about the establishment of Mongolian schools. They have already heard about Shang Junlin and Shen Yu, and they have seen the two at the banquet with their own eyes. The pictures of getting along, but those are different from what we see today.

Especially what the maid said today.

It turns out that His Majesty has always been clinging to your noble...

The ministers had mixed emotions.

"Why didn't you let someone inform you when your Majesty came down?" Shen Yu twisted his body and sat down by himself.

"I originally wanted to come and see if you were awake, but I didn't expect to hear the conversation between you and your maid, Ayu is telling the truth, why are you still blushing?" Shang Junlin flexed his fingers and rubbed his face .

Because of what happened just now, Shen Yu's face is still hot.

Shen Yuxin said: Am I blushing because of what I said, obviously because these words happened to be heard by those ministers.

He didn't think it was good to say this in front of Shang Junlin, as long as he thought that the minister brought by Shang Junlin also listened to these words, Shen Yu just wanted to bury himself.

"Does your leg still hurt?" Shang Junlin moved his palm down, wanting to touch it.

Shen Yu hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop it: "It's much better, thanks to the ointment brought by Your Majesty."

"Are you hungry, let them pass the meal?" The movement of his hands was stopped, and Shang Junlin was not annoyed, and backhanded the gloomy hand into his palm.

"Has your Majesty's business been discussed over? Just leave you adults alone like this?" It has been delayed for so long because of him, and because he has left the ministers alone, Shen Yu can't feel sorry for it.

"After the negotiation, Ayu doesn't have to worry. After the meal, they will go horseback riding on their own."

With the natural horse farm obtained from the people of Beimo, Shang Junlin always wants these ministers to be familiar with the operation of the horse farm. Although this pasture is not large in scope, the operation inside is very mature, and there are many things worth learning. .

The ministers also knew the other meaning of what Shang Junlin brought them here.

Shen Yu and Shang Junlin finished dinner together and lay back on the bed.

In fact, he really wanted to go out for a walk, but the worn position was too embarrassing, and the friction of the fabric would rub the medicine away and aggravate the injury, so he could only walk less temporarily.