Chapter 237

Shang Junlin's feet moved for a while, Shen Yu clearly felt that the man's body was instantly tense, he leaned on the man's shoulder and laughed softly.

Shang Junlin said lightly: "Don't make trouble."

The teenager on the side opened his eyes wide and looked at the scene in front of him almost dully: "You are..."

In the end, Shen Yu remembered that he couldn't teach bad children, and the words turned around a few times, but he didn't say anything.

"Is your relationship the same as your majesty?" The boy did not dare to stare at them all the time, he lowered his head and walked forward. He was young and couldn't hide his curiosity. After walking for a while, he still couldn't help asking. Voice.

Shen Yu became interested, laying on the man's shoulder, turned to look at the young man: "Then tell me, what is the relationship between Your Majesty and your noble lord?"

"Just... very affectionate, Your Majesty does not want others for your lord, and does not allow others to bully your lord. When I grow up, I will be like Your Majesty, only marrying people I like, protecting her well, and not letting anyone Bully her." The boy said solemnly.

"Good ambition," Shen Yu was amused, "you can definitely do it in the future."

The boy's thoughts were affirmed, and the joy in his eyes could no longer be hidden: "I still want to be like Your Majesty, to be a general, to defend Dahuan, and to fight back all those who bullied us."

"Then you will definitely become a majestic general in the future." Shen Yu said.

The young man opened the chat box and rambled about a lot of His Majesty's heroic deeds, unaware that His Majesty was by his side, carrying the young man who was talking to him behind his back, silently listening to the conversation between the two.

Shen Yu held back a smile and listened to the young man talking about His Majesty in his mind. If it weren't for the conditions, he would like to ask the protagonist of the topic at this moment what he was thinking.

The two kept talking and reached their destination without knowing it. The young man stopped and pointed ahead: "It's there, where we picked up the cup at the time."

In the woods ahead, there are some messy mounds, and there are obvious traces of being moved on the mounds.

Shen Yu patted Shang Junlin on the shoulder: "Arin let me down first."

In front of outsiders, Shen Yu would naturally not call His Majesty Shang Junlin, and they did not reveal their true identities along the way.

Shang Junlin put Shen Yu down, and the two approached the mound. Shen Yu broke a branch from one side and poked it in the soil.

"Everything that could be used in it was brought back by the villagers, and the rest were broken and unusable." The boy explained when he saw the gloomy movement.

After a while, Shen Yu saw some broken china inside.

"Is no one wondering where these things come from?" Shen Yu asked, throwing the branches aside.

The conversation along the way gave Shen Yu a lot of goodwill in the boy's heart. The boy knew everything about this young brother who recognized his ambitions.

"Curiosity, so many good things, everyone is naturally curious, the village chief also specially organized people to go up the mountain to find it, but unfortunately there is no gain."

They walked around and found nothing.

But it is not normal for these royal objects to appear here, leaving some hidden dragon guards to continue to investigate, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin went down the mountain under the leadership of the young man.