Chapter 243

"You can eat rice indiscriminately, but you can't talk nonsense. Does His Highness the Seventeenth know what he is talking about?"

"Of course this king knows what he's talking about," Shang Junyi raised his head, "otherwise do you think, why is the father and emperor so displeased with the only direct son? The first queen and the father were young husbands and wives, and the husband and wife were deeply in love, so why did they suddenly fall out of favor? It also affects your own family?"

Shang Junyi's words exploded in everyone's ears like thunder, and every word and every word of his was accusing the late queen of being unfaithful to the late emperor.

The reason why the first queen fell out of favor is still full of doubts. After the first queen fell out of favor, the first emperor suddenly changed his temperament. Anyone who wanted to investigate this matter lost his black hat for various reasons. Such an abnormal behavior was originally It can explain some problems.

Could it be that, as the seventeenth prince said, the former queen betrayed the former emperor, which caused the former emperor's temperament to change greatly?

Standing beside Shang Junlin, Shen Yu could clearly feel the tension in the man's body for a moment.

The hand hanging by his side moved to the side, holding the hand that was about to be clenched into a fist.

Shang Junlin's whole body exudes a cold air that no strangers should enter, and the back of his hand is attached to the temperature of another person, and the cold air can't help but stagnate.

"It has long been determined whether your majesty is the child of the late emperor. This is not the reason why you can attack and annihilate your majesty and the late queen at will. Do you know what crime it is to slander your majesty and confuse the blood of the royal family?"

Shen Yu's words brought back everyone's thoughts. Yes, when the previous emperor's bloodline was verified, there was a result. His Majesty is indeed the child of the late emperor. They were almost taken into the ditch by Shang Junyi's words.

"Yes, but there was a clan at the time. There was no problem with His Majesty's blood. Did His Highness the Seventeenth lose his head, really think that a word can change anything?" An old minister standing on Shang Junlin's side stood up.

"How is that possible?" Seeing that his words didn't have the desired effect, Shang Junyi went crazy and wanted to break free, but the guard who held him did not expect that he would suddenly burst out with such great strength, and he would break free if he didn't check for a while. .

"Uncle, isn't this what your people told me? Saying that he is not the biological son of the father, I am the most qualified person to sit in that position, please tell them, tell them, my words are real......"

"Yes, this king told you that the late emperor thought that His Majesty was not his biological child, but he did not say that His Majesty was really not the biological child of the late Emperor."

This sentence is a bit confusing, but the meaning of the expression is obvious. The late emperor's neglect of the late queen and his dislike of Shang Junlin were all because he felt that the late queen betrayed him, and the direct son he had loved for many years was not his own. of.

How much love at the beginning, after having such a cognition, how much hatred will be born, but it is good, why did the emperor feel this way?

At this time, the guard who reacted took three steps and took two steps to capture Shang Junyi, who had rushed in front of King An, but the impact of his actions would not disappear immediately, and everyone's eyes could not help falling on the same restraint. on King An.