Chapter 235

Shang Junlin held the young man's waist and kissed back intimately: "Ayu should say this."

Being in it, Shang Junlin knew better than anyone what changes Shen Yu's arrival brought to him and what changes it brought to Da Huan.

The two were tired and crooked for a while, and Shang Junlin hugged the person and sat on the couch: "You can start to close the net in the capital."

"Has the person behind him not shown up yet?" Shen Yu found a comfortable position in the man's arms.

"He has been hiding in the dark. If he is not sure, he will not show up."

"Does Your Majesty know who he is?"

"Since the late emperor was in power, he has been active in the court, and until now, and his power is not small, and he has the ability to do so many things, there are only a handful of Dahuan."

This is indeed the case. After Shang Junlin ascended the throne, he dealt with many officials who had committed crimes during the period of the previous emperor. Up to now, the officials of the court have almost changed blood, and there are very few who were active when the emperor was on the throne.

"Your Majesty thinks that it was a coincidence that King An sent the 'Yuelian' to the palace?" What Shen Yu couldn't figure out was how the Ji family's holy relic fell into the hands of King An.

"According to Ji Wuwang, 'Yuelian' disappeared after your mother disappeared."

"Could it be that the one who helped my mother in the capital was Prince An?" Shen Yu thought about this prince who didn't have a high sense of existence. According to the time, at that time, Prince An had already become a vassal, and Prince An's fief was not far from the Ji family. It is far away, if his mother left the clan and met King An, it would make sense.

Shen Yu and Shang Junlin expressed their speculations: "Could it be that after my mother left Ji's house, she met King An. She had a token of the royal family in her hand, and under the protection of King An, she got rid of those people's pursuit?"

Otherwise, how to explain the period of time when his mother disappeared after leaving the clan and before arriving in the capital.

"I asked Yinlongwei to check the movements of King An during that time. There was a period of time in the middle when King An's fiefs were heavily guarded. It took about two months, and then the fiefs and defenses returned to normal, and this time happened to be the first emperor's birthday. King An I went to the capital in the name of my birthday."

The time was almost right, Shen Yu lowered his eyes and pondered, could his mother's affairs have something to do with King An?

In any case, it is better to have a clue than no clue at all, Shen Yu thought, after going out, I have to let the "Yinghuo" people check it out.

"I will send someone to investigate Prince An carefully. If it is really related to him, I will let him come to the capital. What happened back then, I will naturally know when I meet someone."

Depressed nod.

Their bodies improved day by day, and in the blink of an eye, they had been staying in the Ji clan for more than a month. Seeing that Shen Yu's body had almost recovered, Shang Junlin set a date for his departure.

"Will Ayu be reluctant?" Shang Junlin instructed Wanyin Longwei and turned to ask Shen Yu.

Shen Yu was flipping through the book found in the Ji family library: "What are you reluctant to bear?"

Shang Junlin came over and pinched Shen Yu's face. After careful maintenance, some flesh grew on Shen Yu's face, and the complexion on his face was much better than before.