Chapter 266

shen yu thought that his behavior would provoke men to be displeased, did not expect to see him, the first sentence the other party said will be like this.

he observed the man's face, and indeed could not find a displeased expression from above, slightly puzzled: "brother lin is not angry? why he was

angry that he didn't say it, the two knew it.

"ah yu thinks i'm going to be angry, why do you still do this?" how could shang junrin be angry about such a thing? as long as shen yu wanted to do whatever he wanted, he was willing to do anything, but there was one thing he cared about now, the other party imprisoned him in the palace, simply to protect him at the hands of the yue king, or did he find something?

with shen yu's wisdom, shang junrin did not feel that some of his actions could hide from him, and he did not suspect it before, but it was because of the trust for unknown reasons that he did not check carefully, and now that the other party had dealt with his people, it was inevitable that some clues would be found from it.

shen yu took a deep look at the man, as if he wanted to say something, his lips moved, but in the end he didn't say anything.

shen yu didn't know what he was hesitating about, he originally didn't plan to put brother lin under house arrest in the palace, a single yue king, he sent someone to protect him, but when dealing with those troubles, he found that there were wisps of clues pointing to brother lin.

brother lin is a businessman, how can he be related to these things? before he could think about it, shen yu directly disposed of these traces, he didn't know what role brother lin had played in this matter, but he knew that he didn't want brother lin to be solved by king yue. <

"what does ah yu want to say?" seeing the change in the young man's expression, shang jun rin's heart suddenly appeared, it seemed that it was really discovered that something was wrong, but he originally wanted the young man to jump out of the mud pit of the yue king, and it didn't matter if he found it, it was just convenient for his next action.

"you have offended the king of yue before, yuezhou is his fiefdom, if you don't leave yuezhou, you are not safe outside, so stay in the palace during this time." shen yu had mixed feelings, but his face did not show it.

shang junrin had been paying attention to shen yu's look, shen yu's words were exported, he was unsure again, pressing down on various thoughts in his heart, and said bluntly: "ah yu is trying to put me under house arrest?

"didn't brother lin say that i was in the 'golden house', just think so." gathering up the various thoughts in his heart, shen yu said lightly.

of course, he knew that brother lin was joking about this, but he felt that this excuse was more gentle than the naked truth of the naked |, and he did not tear up the truth when he just felt the warmth, just when he deceived himself.

hearing this, shang jun's eyes darkened, he took a few steps forward, approaching shen yu, the distance between the two was infinitely shortened, and the thin body of the young man was shrouded under him.

"ah yu said that, but i will take it seriously."

the man's eyes rolled with strong emotions, his voice was low, and for a moment, shen yu felt a strong sense of oppression, but it was only a moment, and in the blink of an eye, it dissipated without a trace.

shen yu raised his eyes and looked at him fixedly, and the man's eyes seemed to be full of stars, tempting to indulge in them. <

"does ah yu know what this sentence represents?"

the man lowered his head and approached, his breath spilling on shen yu's exposed skin, causing a shudder.

"i..." shen yu fixed his mind, "brother lin's appearance can indeed make people think of 'hiding jiao', but unfortunately my mansion is not a golden house, and if you want to grievance brother lin, you will have to bend it." "do