Chapter 222

In the end, it failed to continue as Shang Junlin wished.

When the noise outside the hall was about to stop, Shen Yue asked to see him. Just after Eunuch Meng reprimanded the ignorant palace servant, he saw Shen Yue come over with a solemn expression.

"Meng Gonggong, the servants have something important to ask to see your Majesty and your noble lord, please pass on the information."

Eunuch Meng knew that she was doing things for Shen Yu, and immediately went to report with a "hey".

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Shen Yue asks to see you."

Shen Yu pushed the man who was pressing on him: "Your Majesty, get up quickly."

Shang Junlin got up with a dark face, and arranged for Shen Yu's clothes: "Xuan."

Not long after, Eunuch Meng walked in with Shen Yue.

Shen Yu's face was still a little red, the heat on his body had not disappeared, and the feeling of fiery lingering lingering, he looked at Shang Junlin, but the man didn't look any different.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, the servant received an order today. The servant did not know who sent the letter, and the servant did not open the letter." Shen Yue took out the letter and presented it with both hands.

Eunuch Meng took the letter from her and handed it to Shang Junlin.

There was not much content in the letter, so Shen Yu leaned over to Shang Junlin and read it with him, his face was a little strange.

—Because of the requirements in this letter.

The letter asked Shen Yue to find a way to destroy the flower house built by Shang Junlin for Shen Yu.

After asking Shen Yue some questions, after confirming that she really didn't know anything, Shen Yu motioned for her to go back first.

"What do you think, Your Majesty?"

Almost all the flowers in the flower house built by Shang Junlin for Shen Yu were all found by Shang Junlin. Why would anyone want to destroy the flower house?

"If you want to destroy the flower room, it must be because there is something in the flower room."

"But there are only all kinds of flowers and plants in it."

The flower room has been transformed into a place for flowers and plants. It is a huge palace. There is nothing else but flowers and plants. The purpose of these people is the flowers in the flower room, right?

In order to make sure that there was something in the conservatory that they didn't know from time to time, Shang Junlin ordered Eunuch Meng to bring someone to see it in person.

"Have you come to the new palace from Yuzhang Palace recently?" Shen Yu suddenly remembered that he was a new palace maid outside the palace just now.

Mu Xi thought about it for a while and said, "It shouldn't be."

"Go and check the maid who appeared outside the hall today and said she was a newcomer." Shen Yu ordered.

First, the letter that appeared in Shen Yue's hand, and then the "newcomer" who appeared in Yuzhang Palace. There might be some connection between the two.

Eunuch Meng led the people to carefully check the flower room, and found nothing extra. After tossing for a long time, he instructed the palace servants to put the flowers that were moved out again.

"What are you doing ahead?"

Ji Wuliang was just about to go to the Yuzhang Palace, when he passed by the flower house, he sensed the clutter of footsteps.