Chapter 223

When Shen Yu and Shang Junlin arrived, the fire had already been put out, because it was discovered in time and no major disaster was caused.

The palace servants moved out all the flowers, and Shen Yu felt very uncomfortable seeing the pots of flowers that had been alive and wilted.

"what is going on?"

"A palace servant accidentally knocked down the candlestick." The palace servant replied cautiously.

"Meng Chang, check!"

"Slave obeys!"

Ji Wuwang came over when he got the news, his face was ugly.

The flower house is independent from the Yuzhang Palace, and the fire was stopped in time, and the damage was not too big. The palace staff moved the flower to another place. .

"After you said that the flower was what you were looking for, Your Majesty and I kept an eye on it. We didn't expect that someone would really want to do something with it." After taking a seat, Shen Yu spoke first.

After serving tea for them, the palace servants withdrew quietly. Eunuch Meng was instructed by Shang Junlin to check the water in the flower room, leaving no palace servants to serve.

"This flower disappeared with the former owner. You said, the flower was sent by King An, where did he get this flower?" Ji Wuwang asked.

"He said it was somewhere deep in the mountains." Shang Junlin didn't completely believe this statement, and now it seems that there is indeed a big problem.

"Why did King An give me the flower?" If King An knew the origin of this flower, what would he do with it in the palace?

"What is the function of this flower?" Shang Junlin is more concerned about this point than others. "I ordered the flower gardener and the imperial doctor to see it. This flower is not poisonous and harmless to the human body."

If there is, the flower is not here, but has been destroyed long ago.

"This flower is a holy product for healing. How could it be harmful to the human body? I have been looking for it because I want to completely unlock the 'precepts', this flower is essential."

"It is a sacred relic of the Ji family, named 'Yuelian', it needs to be cultivated with the blood of people who have received 'Jiyin', the maturity period is twenty years, but when will it bloom and bear fruit, it depends on the situation,' The moon lotus can dissolve all the poisons in the world and prolong life..."

Ji Wuwang briefly introduced the habits of the "Moon Lotus", and Shen Yu only knew what the name of this magical flower was.

"With it, do you need to go to the Ji clan's land to remove the 'jieyin' on Ayu's body?" After listening to Shang Junlin, he was silent for a while.

"'Jie Yin' is different from ordinary poison." When it came to going to the Ji clan's land, Ji Wuhuang never let go.

"There is a woman who looks very much like me in the palace, and the Ji family is living outside, is there anyone else besides me?" At this moment, Shen Yu thought of Shen Yue, and it was Shen Yueshou who made them vigilant. the letter that arrived.

"Whether it's the Ji family, just verify it."

Shen Yue has always felt very uneasy these days. She found the letter under her pillow. Later, she asked people around her if anyone had entered her room, and the answer was no one.

After handing in the letter, she kept thinking that something was going to happen, and just after finishing packing up and planning to go back to her room, she saw the palace staff of Yuzhang Palace.