Chapter 244

In addition to some small objects, there is also a book in it. This book is familiar to Shang Junlin, because when he accompanied Shen Yu to Ji's house, he had seen a lot of the same in Ji's library.

In addition, there is a small white porcelain bottle inside, Shang Junlin picked up the small porcelain bottle, and there was a piece of paper that looked new.

The effect of the drug in the bottle is written on the paper.

Shang Junlin unfolded it and looked down word by word, frowning more tightly as he looked.

The characters on the paper are Dahuan characters. Maybe the other party knows that things will fall into the hands of Shang Junlin and put them in it deliberately.

According to the paper, the medicine in the white porcelain bottle can control people's mind to a certain extent, and it is colorless and tasteless, and will not be discovered. It is prepared according to the description in the medical book.

Shang Junlin remembered what he had guessed with Shen Yu. At this moment, it seemed to be verified. After Shen Yu's mother left the Ji clan, could the person who helped her get rid of the pursuit was King An?

"Did the other party say, why do you give these things to your gentleman?" Shang Junlin put the paper back, and his tone was unclear.

"The man said that this is something belonging to your mother, and it should be returned to the original owner."

After Yinlongwei finished speaking, Shang Junlin fell silent.

After King An and others were slaughtered, Shang Junlin did not relax his vigilance. As expected, he found that the people left by King An wanted to send things to the Shenyu Palace. After Yinlongwei found out, he cut off the things immediately, and the people were also arrested. captured.

There have always been people from King An in the palace. These people have been lurking in the palace since the time of the emperor. Most of the time, they are no different from ordinary palace people, and they will not have contact with the outside world. Only at certain times, they will. Do something unexpected.

Most of these people don't know the identity of the people they are loyal to. They just follow the instructions above, so for so long, Shang Junlin has not found out who is instructing them.

Yin Longwei completed the task and withdrew, and the imperial study fell into silence.

"Meng Chang, tell me, what should I do with these things?" The wooden box was placed on the imperial case, and Shang Jun stared at it with dark eyes.

"This... I feel that Your Majesty should discuss with your noble lord." Eunuch Meng said, if it was another emperor's favorite concubine, Eunuch Meng would naturally not answer this way, but he has served your majesty for so long, your majesty and your majesty The progress of the relationship is all in sight, and I know that the relationship between the ordinary king and the favorite concubine cannot be compared to the two.

"I know, how is the arrangement of what I ordered before?" Shang Junlin closed the box, planning to take it to Yuzhang Palace later.

"Don't worry, Your Majesty, it has been arranged."

After the chaos of King An ended, Fang Jun returned to the capital with the people from the palace. Only then did the ministers know that everything was as expected by His Majesty, and no matter what King An and others wanted to do, they would not succeed.

"Your Majesty, Shengming, if you saw the wolf ambitions of these people earlier, it would not cause a catastrophe."

According to custom, this incident was also reported to the people by the people, and the people in the capital only knew at this time that such a big thing happened in the capital.