Chapter 241

There were six people who came in together, one met each other, four of them were brought down, and the remaining two were also sober.

Shen Yu took a bow and arrow and aimed at one of them.

"who are you?!"

No wonder they couldn't recognize Shen Yu. In this life, Shen Yu's activities were fixed before entering the palace, let alone after entering the palace, there were very few people who could meet him.

With hindsight, the two found out that something was wrong. The guards here were not the few of them. Although the rest were excused by him, they didn't make such a big noise and didn't respond.

"You don't deserve to know my name." Shen Yu was too lazy to talk nonsense with these people, his fingers loosened, and arrows flew like shooting stars.

The speaker fell down clutching his chest.

Shen Yu took the arrow again and aimed at the remaining men.

The man was frightened by the scene in front of him, and knelt down suddenly: "Sir, spare your life! The villain is obsessed with ghosts, and the villain dares no longer, please forgive me!"

Shen Yu narrowed his eyes, lowered his arms, and aimed at the remaining man again.

The man swallowed his saliva, his clothes soaked with cold sweat, and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. He kowtowed heavily: "The villain is willing to say anything, please forgive me."

In the silence for a while, the chaotic footsteps that suddenly sounded were unusually obvious.

Are their people here? Joy rose in the man's heart.

The ladies listened to the footsteps getting closer and their faces became paler and paler. They didn't know whether the young man who came to rescue them came alone or had helpers, or whether the young man could deal with those people.

"Sir, you have to be careful." Several ladies recovered from their panic and gathered together slowly.

What happened today has had a huge impact on them. After being kidnapped by the thieves for so long, even if they were rescued, they would have to face all kinds of problems. At the same time, they also knew that now was not the time to think about it.

The most important thing right now is to get rid of the people here and escape.

"Wow--"

The child in Mrs. Zhou's arms suddenly woke up and burst into tears. Mrs. Zhou hurriedly hugged the child to coax her.

The footsteps were getting closer, and everyone was highly tense, except for the depression.

From beginning to end, the expression on his face has not changed.

Affected by him, the ladies gradually calmed down. They knew that at this time, it was useless to be anxious.

"My lord, all the traitors have been killed."

In the silence, the sound of footsteps approached. It was a group of burly soldiers in battle armor, and the leader kneeled respectfully in front of the youth.

Several ladies covered their mouths and cried with joy. At this moment, they clearly realized that they were really rescued.

The man kneeling on the ground was completely sober from the drunkenness. Looking at this scene in disbelief, he thought it would be his own people, but he never thought that it would be someone who obeyed the youth's orders.

When did such a number one person appear in Beijing? Why is he not impressed at all?

"I'll take you to a safe place." Shen Yu collected the bow and arrow and said to the ladies who were crowded together.