Chapter 213

The symptoms on Imperial Physician Wu's book almost overlapped with what Shen Yu knew in the previous life, but whether it was the same as the previous life still needed to be verified.

Imperial Physician Gu was called into the palace again.

Shen Yu handed him the book written by Imperial Physician Wu: "Doctor Gu, take a look, does what is written on it resemble the effect of the medicine made by 'Fei Meng'?"

The more Imperial Physician Gu looked, the more consternation in his heart. He spent too much time researching "Scarlet Dreams". Naturally, he knew better than anyone what the symptoms would be after contracting them.

"I would like to go to Linxian to solve the problem of Linxian." At this moment, Imperial Physician Gu finally knew why the emperor and noble lord would let him study such things, because only by making preparations in advance would it not happen when things happened Afterwards, he was caught off guard.

Imperial Physician Gu traveled lightly and went to Linxian County.

"If someone really does something in Linxian, His Majesty will send someone to pay attention to suspicious people around Linxian." Shen Yu always felt that the person who started it may not have left Linxian, and people who usually do this kind of thing like to see it with their own eyes. self-created results.

Shen Yu thought well, that person is still staying in a small county near Linxian.

Inn.

"It's done, it's time to go back." The man in the gray robe said.

"Wait," said the man with the goatee sitting across from him.

The gray-robed man said anxiously, "What if you wait any longer and cause suspicion?"

"We are passing by as a businessman. We went to Linxian only to purchase goods and sell them to other places. Even if it is a search, we have all the way to guide us. What are you afraid of?" The man with the goatee was dissatisfied.

"I always feel a little uneasy."

"You should change your courage like a mouse. You worry about everything. If you were really afraid, you shouldn't have come with me in the first place."

The man with the goatee snorted softly. He didn't want to come with this person in the first place. He was timid and looked forward to doing things, which would only cause him trouble.

If this person hadn't said that he wanted to pursue stability, he would have started on the first day he came here, why would he have to wait until now?

People outside the inn came and went in a hurry, and everyone's face was very solemn.

He knew why, because Linxian, which was not far away, was suffering from the epidemic. The two places were too close. They were worried that the epidemic in Linxian would spread to this side.

"You said, how about I let this place fall into purgatory on earth?"

"Don't do too much. If you find out, the punishment will be small. If the plan is broken, I don't want to be implicated by you and lose my life in vain." The gray-robed man threatened.

"Understood, let's go and see how the situation in Linxian is going. What can a Linxian do, it should be bigger."

The situation in Lin County has been effectively suppressed.

To say it is serious, it is indeed very serious, because people keep getting sick, but it is not that serious. Although there are many people who are sick, but with the efforts of Dr. Wu and others, although these sick people have not recovered, they have not recovered within a short period of time. But there is no danger to life.