Chapter 230

Shen Yu was protected in the man's arms, feeling the man's monstrous anger.

"This is what you said that the family's problems have been solved, and no one will attack Ayu?" Shang Junlin's tone was cold, full of undisguised killing intent.

"It was my negligence," Ji Wuwang sighed, "I will give you an explanation."

The movement inside disturbed the outside, and after a while, Ji's guard rushed in and took over the depressed child who wanted to assassinate the depressed child under Ji Wuliang's sword.

Only then did Shen Yu realize that the child was holding a sharp dagger in his hand, and the dagger glowed a faint blue light under the refraction of the sun, presumably it was coated with poison.

Shang Junlin also noticed this, and his voice became colder: "You should give us an explanation."

Why was assassinated in what is said to be the safest holy place? Who is behind this arrangement? How did the teenage boy escape the guards and hide in the Holy Land? What is his identity...

Countless questions are lingering in my mind, the most important thing is that apart from this child, is there anyone else who wants to attack Shen Yu?

"There can be no mistakes in the process of removing the 'Jie Yin'. During this time, I will carefully check the situation in the clan again." Ji Wuwang's face was also ugly. After "cleaning" up and down the ground, I did not expect that there were still fish that slipped through the net.

Shen Yu looked at the child restrained by the guards. He was very sure that after he came to the Ji clan, he had never had a grudge against anyone, so this hatred was likely to be carried over from his mother's generation.

"Why did you kill me?" Shen Yu asked the child's gaze.

"..."

The child said something in a low voice, but Shen Yu couldn't hear it clearly, and then he pursed his lips tightly and didn't ask anything again.

Shen Yu believed that Ji Wuwang would give him a satisfactory explanation and stop wasting time on this child.

Shang Junlin was firmly in Shen Yu's arms, his body was tense, in a highly defensive posture, and the hidden dragon guarded around the two.

"I want to participate in the whole process." When Shang Junlin spoke, his cold eyes fell on the child, and the meaning was self-evident.

An elder next to Ji Wuhuang who heard the news subconsciously refused: "This is the Ji family's business, you..."

"Okay." Before he could finish, Ji Wuwang agreed. This matter involved depression, which was equivalent to touching Shang Junlin's inverse scale. Ji Wuwang knew that it was unrealistic not to let Shang Junlin participate.

The elder still wanted to say something. Seeing Ji Wuwang's stern expression, he silently swallowed the unspoken words. When the head of their family encounters something about his younger brother, it is easy to ignore the advice of others.

Besides, this time, they really didn't take care of it.

The trip was interrupted, Shang Junlin took Shen Yu back first, and Ji Wuwang led someone to **** the child down. Along the way, Shang Junlin didn't speak.

Shen Yu hooked Shang Junlin's hand and scratched in his palm: "Your Majesty is still angry?"

Shang Junlin clenched his chaotic hand: "I'm angry that I didn't detect the danger in advance."

"How can I predict this kind of thing in advance? I'm fine, don't think about it, Your Majesty, with His Majesty there, no one will hurt me, right?"

"Yes, as long as I am here, I will never allow anyone to hurt Ayu in any form."