Chapter 225

The clothes in Shen Yu's hands were white, covered with a layer of veil, and felt very soft to the touch, like cloud satin. He spread the clothes out, and sure enough, he saw a lot of transparent places.

Shang Junlin came over and looked at the maid: "You don't have any other clothes?"

The maid nodded.

Shen Yu put the clothes back: "It's fine if Your Majesty doesn't like it."

Shang Junlin pursed his lips. It wasn't that he didn't like it, but he just didn't want to be seen by others wearing this outfit.

"This..." The maid did not expect to encounter such a situation, and was a little flustered.

"I like it." Shang Junlin said suddenly, interrupting the maid's words.

"Then why did Your Majesty ask if there are other clothes?" Shen Yu seemed to have not noticed the little Jiujiu in Shang Junlin's heart, so he approached deliberately and asked.

There was a hint of banter in his tone and a smile in his eyes. Shang Junlin grabbed the hand he tapped on his chest: "Ayu really doesn't know?"

"Your Majesty doesn't tell me how would I know?" Shen Yu raised his eyebrows.

"Of course it's because..." While speaking, Shang Junlin lowered his head and approached, his lips almost touching the gloomy earlobe, "I don't want others to see Ayu wearing this dress, Ayu can only show it to me."

The hot breath sprayed on the sensitive earlobe, and in an instant, the earlobe was dyed with a layer of crimson, like a ripe fruit, bright and enticing to pick.

The seduced man took a bite unceremoniously, grinding his teeth gently. This time, not only the earlobes were red, but the crimson spread all the way and fell into the layers of the clothes.

Shen Yu's breathing was unsteady, and in a trance, he seemed to hear the man's light laughter.

The maid was still on the side, she lowered her head and didn't dare to look more, Shen Yu didn't want this inexplicable atmosphere to continue, and interrupted: "Is Your Majesty going to wash?"

Along the way, Shen Yu was very eager to find a place with water to wash well.

Shang Junlin generously let go of the "destroyed" earlobe. Because of the angle, even if the maid looked over curiously, she could not see what Shang Junlin had done. She could only see the tall man attached to the young man's ear and whispered. What he said made the young man's face turn red.

"It's getting late, naturally it's time to take a shower."

The maid looked at the clothes in the tray and was embarrassed: "These clothes..."

"Take it together." Shang Junlin was curious about the clothes in this place, especially what Shen Yu looked like when he put it on.

The maid held the tray for the clothes and led the way for the two of them.

The place to bathe was in an empty room, and in the center of the room was a steaming pool, only when Shen Yu got close did he realize that it was a hot spring.

After making sure that they didn't need anyone to serve, the maid put down the things and backed out. In a blink of an eye, only Shang Junlin and Shen Yu were left.

Shen Yu untied his clothes and walked in. The water temperature was high, and after a while, the skin on Shen Yu's body was steamed red.

Shang Junlin put the two's clothes away, went into the water slowly, swam to Shen Yu's side, and embraced the crimson youth in his arms.