Chapter 216

Zhenbeihou followed behind Shang Junlin, and his heart was cold when he saw this scene.

He knew that Shen Yu and Shen Qingran did not get along, and today he specially ordered Shen Qingran not to come out. Shen Qingran promised well, and he changed his previous style during this time, and he didn't make much trouble in the house. He relaxed his vigilance.

Never thought that there would be such a scene waiting for him.

"Niezi, what have you done?!"

Shang Junlin didn't care what the people behind him thought, walked straight to Shen Yu, and said softly, "Are you alright?"

Shen Yu shook his head: "He was kicked down before he could do anything."

It was only at this moment that Shang Junlin took a break from the man in white who was protecting him in front of Shen Yu.

The man was dressed in white, with a slender body and a half-finger-width white sash covering his eyes, revealing the lower half of his face that was very similar to Shen Yu.

"It's you?!" Before Shang Junlin could speak, the shocked voice of the Duke of Zhenbei came.

"Oh? Zhenbeihou knows him?"

"This..." Zhenbei Hou got stuck, what would he say? Isn't the truth telling the truth in disguise that he has lied in front of the emperor? But if you don't tell the truth, this person has already appeared here, and he will definitely not let it go.

"Why didn't the Marquis of Zhenbei say anything?" The man in white said, his voice was as cold as ice, with a hint of coldness.

Shen Qingran was still soaking in the water, he knew that most of his plans could not be successful, and it was only a little short, and it was all to blame for this person who suddenly appeared. Who is he?

The water has been in the sun for a long time, but it is not very cold, but he is not water-proof, and it will still be very uncomfortable after a long time.

Why is Shen Yu so lucky? !

He can succeed in anything, everyone protects him, even this young man in white who suddenly appeared, stood by his side without saying a word.

How could he be more depressed?

Shen Qingran was not reconciled.

The jealousy in his heart is like crazy weeds, spreading layer by layer, he didn't even notice, what kind of eyes he was looking at depression.

Aware of his gaze, he looked back gloomily.

"Your Majesty, deal with Shen Qingran first." Shen Yu said, breaking the silent deadlock.

The guard got the order and dragged Shen Qingran out of the water.

Shen Qingran didn't have the slightest resistance to resist, and was escorted to kneel on the open ground.

"Shen Qingran, what do you want to do to me?" Shen Yu looked down at the man kneeling on the ground.

Shen Qingran gritted his teeth and looked back, too embarrassed, Shen Yu was dressed gorgeously, and was well guarded in the middle of the crowd, while his clothes were soaked, and the wet hair was stuck together in strands, indescribable embarrassment.

"I just want to talk to my brother." Shen Qingran's eyes drooped, looking a little pitiful.

"If you're just talking to me, you don't have to carry anything on your body that will harm me." Shen Yu's voice was indifferent.

"Why should my brother believe what a person of unknown origin said? I have nothing on me. If you don't believe me, you can search for it in person."

"Don't go over, this man is full of lies, if you go over, he will get what he wants." The man in white said.