Chapter 236

Royal supplies are marked with special marks. This cup may seem inconspicuous, but the material is good. In any case, such a cup should not appear here.

The place where they sheltered from the rain was a village at the foot of the mountain. The people living here were almost isolated from the rest of the world. Before they settled down, Yinlongwei had already checked, and there was no problem with the people here.

In a small remote village, why does the imperial object appear?

Shen Yu turned the cup, his eyes seemed to fall on the cup in his hand, but in fact he looked around quietly, except for the two cups, there was nothing wrong in the room.

"Auntie, where did you buy this cup from? I like it very much. I want to buy a set to take back." Shen Yu retracted his gaze and asked casually.

"Young master is talking about this cup. I didn't buy it. It was washed down from the mountain by a heavy rain. At that time, a lot of things fell, and everyone in the village brought back what could be used. We thought it was the big family. When they were in trouble, they sent people to the mountains to look around, but they didn't find anyone."

"Which mountain is it?"

"The one in front." The aunt pointed to the southwest.

There is a majestic mountain there, if it weren't for the sudden rain, Shen Yu and the others just wouldn't pass there.

After drinking a cup of hot water, the body also warmed up. Shen Yu and Shang Junlin sat in the room, waiting for the rain to stop.

The woman was busy, and there were only Shen Yu and Shang Junlin left in the room. Shen Yu held a teacup in his hand, rubbed the wall of the cup, and said, "Does your Majesty want to see that mountain?"

"When the rain stops, go take a look."

It rained for two hours. After the rain stopped, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin didn't set off immediately, but planned to go to the mountain to have a look after the road was dry.

Seeing that they were interested, the woman instructed her youngest son to lead the way for them: "The two sons want to go up the mountain, you can bring my youngest son. He likes to run in the mountains since he was a child, and he knows the way up and down the mountain very well."

The woman called out her youngest son, who was a twelve or thirteen-year-old boy with patched clothes and dark eyes. When he looked at them, there was an unconcealed curiosity in his eyes.

Thinking that he was not found, he secretly looked at Shen Yu several times.

The young man's eyes are clean and clear, not annoying, and the depression is not pierced.

It didn't rain that night, so the woman packed out her youngest son's room for them to live in: "The conditions at home are poor, so don't dislike the two young masters."

"It's us who should thank the aunt for taking it in, otherwise we might still be in the rain outside now."

Shen Yu's attitude was gentle, and with just a few words, the woman let her guard down and told them a lot of news about the village.

This village is located at the foot of the mountain and is surrounded by mountains on three sides. It is difficult to go out. It is basically self-sufficient. Some food is grown at the foot of the mountain. Every once in a while, the men in the mountains will go hunting on the mountain together to supplement the household. That cup is the man. Found it when we went hunting.

The man and the eldest son of the woman's house went to the market with their prey. Only the woman and the youngest son were left at home. According to the woman, this was the case in every household, and most of the people who remained were the elderly, women and children.