Chapter 242

The hall suddenly became quiet, and Shang Junyi, who was still talking harshly just now, seemed to be strangled by the neck, and the rest of the words were stuck in his throat, and he couldn't utter a word.

Didn't it mean that Shang Junlin was trapped in the palace and had already fallen into their hands? Why is it here? Doesn't it mean that the capital is already under their control? Why did he show up with no news at all?

One question after another circled in Shang Junyi's mind, he opened his mouth, but found that he could not ask.

Shang Junlin approached step by step, the hall door opened wide, and there was no movement outside.

Logically speaking, this should not be the case. Their people have already controlled the palace. Otherwise, they will not bring the ministers over. The palace has no owner. Things will become a foregone conclusion.

why! It happened to be this time! Shang Junlin appeared? !

The ministers standing behind Shang Junyi's face changed several times. After so many things, their fear of Shang Junlin was engraved in their bones. When they saw Shang Junlin, their first reaction was fear.

Why did Shang Junlin appear here intact? !

An Wang looked at the man in Xuanyi who was approaching step by step, his face darkened. The person he sent to the palace clearly told him that Shang Junlin had been controlled, why did this person suddenly appear in the palace?

Compared with them, the joy in the hearts of the officials who stood by the Prime Minister was beyond words. They were promoted by Shang Junlin over the years, and their honor and loss were all tied to him.

They recognize Shang Junlin as the emperor and his behavior. The choice is always two-way. Shang Junlin chose them, and they also chose him. As I said before, compared with Shang Junlin, Shang Junyi is not enough to see.

Now Shang Junlin has appeared intact, and the stone hanging in their hearts has also fallen to the ground. Sometimes it's really amazing. When they didn't see Shang Junlin, they were ready to give their lives at any time. , I felt that the situation could be easily reversed, as long as there was Shang Junlin, any problem could be solved easily.

Even if the current situation is very unfavorable for them, as long as Shang Junlin appears, it can be easily solved.

"Your Majesty!" A minister couldn't help calling out.

This sound was like pressing a switch, and the silent hall came to life.

"You seem surprised to see me in the palace?" Shang Junlin deliberately emphasized the pronunciation of the word "palace".

The faces of Shang Junyi and his party became ugly.

How could they not be surprised that someone who was definitely not supposed to be here is here?

More than surprise, it was panic. Shang Junlin's attitude was too calm, strolling in the courtyard, as if he could not feel the threat around him at all, as if he was still the soaring ruler, and everyone should bow down to him.

The imperial guards in the hall were stunned by his aura. They held sabres and did not dare to go forward. Shang Junlin was only one person, but he had the aura of a thousand troops.

No one dared to underestimate the emperor who was killed from the blood rain of the corpse mountain.

The clothes on Shang Junyi's back were soaked with cold sweat, even if he told himself over and over in his heart that even if Shang Junlin appeared, nothing would change, and he still couldn't suppress the fear that kept rising from the bottom of his heart.