Chapter 285

the surrounding becomes hot and dry.

the man's eyes are deep, like a deep pool that cannot be seen to the end, with a burning breath, and his eyes are like silk, and a little bit will be entangled with shen yu.

shen yu also warmed up.

crimson climbs up to the fair skin, and the snow-clear skin is stained red, making it look more and more attractive.

"i..." the unspeakable tension swept through shen yu's heart, he was not unaware of what shang junrin meant by saying this sentence, even if he had not personally experienced it, he had read a lot in the script.

the man had raised his chin and leaned over to kiss him.

the kiss interrupted shen yu's words, the man moved softly, such an intimate two people were not the first time, shen yu adapted well, meek response.

shen yu's response became the best catalyst, and shang junrin put aside the last scruples and hugged the people tightly.

"if you feel you can't accept it, shout stop." shang jun rin ended this kiss and gently stroked the young man's cheek, and in stark contrast to his movements was the bright burning flame in his eyes.

shen yu nervously grasped the hem of his clothes.

"jingle bells—"

surrounded by bells, composing a moving song.

the curtain fell, the red candle burned, the light and shadow shook, and the bells rang intermittently all night.

when he woke up the next day, the sky was already bright, shen yu turned over, wanted to sit up, did not know where the action was pulled, and inhaled a cool breath in pain.

"uncomfortable?" a man's low, pleasant voice came from the ear.

shen yu didn't want to pay attention.

last night he begged to stop several times, and the other party promised to be good, but the result became more intense and the action was more fierce.

shang jun rin held his head with one hand and stared at the young man who had a small temper with his back to him, and his expression was full of food.

reaching out to re-fish the man into his arms, the youth hid, did not hide, and could only let others hold on.

"angry?" shang junrin was close to the young man's ear and spoke softly.

the hot air exhaled between the words sprayed on the sensitive earlobes, and the pink color spread, and shen yu unconsciously shook his body.

the man chuckled softly, and the earlobe that was close to his eyes took into his mouth.

"you let go of me." shen yu reached out and tried to push the man away.

the wrists that exposed their sleeves were covered with red marks, and there were faint tooth marks, and shang jun's eyes darkened, and he still remembered how he had printed these marks.

letting go of the earlobe that had been bullied enough, shang jun rin grabbed the hand that came to the door, put it on his lips and kissed it with pity.

"if you see it in the morning and it doesn't hurt, if you're really uncomfortable, let the doctor come and show it to you?"

"no." shen yu buried his face in the quilt, his voice muffled.

"it is inevitable that there will be some excitement when you get what you want, ah yu don't get angry, the next time will not be." sshang jun rin hugged people and coaxed them gently.