Chapter 245

"If you really want the throne, you don't have to spend so much trouble." Shen Yu continued.

"Who said that this king wants that position?" Wang An sneered, "This king is not interested in that position."

"I see." Shen Yu nodded, if he was really interested in that position, what Prince An did would not be to push a seventeenth prince who didn't make a statement to ascend to the throne.

"Aren't you curious why this king does this? Now that this king has been defeated, it's okay to tell you, because this king doesn't want Dahuan to be stable, and this king wants to destroy everything now!"

"Why did you help me in the first place?" Shang Junlin walked behind Shen Yu and looked down at him.

Shang Junlin was talking about his accession to the throne. At that time, in addition to King Li, King An was also on his side. Although Shang Junlin could have ascended the throne without their help, there would be more twists and turns in the middle. For these two, the process was much easier.

"Because the good royal brother of this king does not want you to succeed the throne, and of course this king does not want to satisfy him. He left you in the palace and left you to fend for himself. He wants to use the name of a soldier to get rid of you, but this king will not let you. If he gets what he wants, this king wants to watch him run for a lifetime, and all the results are picked by the child he doesn't like the most, not to mention, that position should belong to him, if not for this king..." King An paused and continued. Said, "This king will naturally return to the original owner."

"The matter that the late emperor didn't like His Majesty has something to do with you?" Shen Yu Minrui grasped the key from King An's words.

"Yeah, he is the most outstanding of my royal brother's children. This king only wants to see his pain, how can he tolerate their father and son's deep love?"

Prince An closed his eyes, and he seemed to still be able to see that time he entered the palace. He saw the happy family of the first emperor, the first empress, and the little Shang Junlin. He joined in with a smile on his face, but his heart was entangled by poisonous snakes. The scene in front of him was: How dazzling, he should be the one who enjoys all this!

"My people found a secret room in your palace, it is full of portraits, all of them are of the same woman, the person in the picture is not someone else, it is my mother queen, does King An want to explain, why do you Want to keep those portraits private?"

After Yinlongwei discovered the secret room, he didn't dare to delay, and immediately told Shang Junlin that Shang Junlin had no interest in who the woman in the painting was, and never thought that that person would be his mother.

The memories of childhood were pressed in my heart. The moment I saw the portrait, I couldn't help thinking of the mother who was hugging and whispering softly when I was a child. The memory faded and the portrait was re-colored.

Shang Junlin didn't tell anyone about this matter, including Shen Yu, the news was suppressed, and those who knew it were also silenced. At that moment, Shang Junlin's heart was in a mess. He seemed to have found the reason why King An acted like this, but Wish it wasn't found.

Shang Junlin is not an indecisive temperament, and asked directly in front of King An. Yes or not, King An himself can give a direct answer.

Hearing Shang Junlin's words, An Wang was stunned for a moment, and half said with emotion: "So you found out..."

"You did all this because of my mother?" The air pressure around Shang Junlin suddenly dropped.

Shen Yu moved his fingers, grabbed the hand in the man's sleeve, and comforted silently.