Chapter 254

tai hospital people found that gu taiyi's recent state is not quite right.

from time to time, i walked around, almost got confused when sorting out the herbs, and so on, these things never happened before.

dr. gu taiyi is very respected by all the doctors and apprentices in the hospital, on the one hand, he is excellent in medical skills, on the other hand, he never carries a shelf and is willing to guide others in medical skills.

everyone was a little worried about gu taiyi's situation.

dr. qian taiyi and dr. gu taiyi were close to each other, and they were sought out by everyone to inquire about the situation.

tai hospital has a pavilion dedicated to people to rest, and dr. qian tai will invite dr. gu tai to this place.

there were melon fruits and clear tea on the stone table, and as soon as gu taiyi approached, he was welcomed to the pavilion by dr. qian taiyi.

"no matter how busy you are, you can't spend all day in the pharmacy."

this is also one of the places where gu taiyi's performance is not right, during this time, he is almost in the tai hospital, obviously some time ago general gu huaigu returned to beijing, he will still be on duty on time.

"i have a number in my heart, why did master brother call me?" gu chong sat down opposite dr. qian taiyi.

he had a half-master friendship with wu taiyi, so he called wu taiyi's disciple as his brother.

"it's not like you have a number, the whole tai hospital knows that you are not in the right state during this time, but what is difficult to solve?" ddr. qian taiyi looked worried, "if there is a real matter, you may wish to bring it up, and everyone can find a way to help solve it together." "is

it so obvious?" gu chongcai knew that everyone had seen it.

"it's particularly obvious," dr. qian tai poured a cup of hot tea and handed it to gu chong,"you don't have to rush to get away with it first, if it's a small matter, you won't have such an obvious performance, if it's a big thing that is difficult to solve, we can't do anything, you can go to the palace to ask for the king, after all, there will be no way." "it's

really not a big deal, a little personal matter," gu chong didn't expect his performance to be so worrying, quite crying and laughing, "just because it involves people close to him, some of them are not sure of their ideas, there is no need to alarm the queen." what

gu chong didn't say was that he went to the palace to diagnose junhou's pulse, and junhou also asked this question, but he thought that his private affairs would be handled by himself, not to mention, this matter also involved gu huai.

gu huai.

thinking of this name, gu chong had a headache.

he didn't know if there was something wrong with his own teaching, causing this child to have undeserved thoughts about him, obviously his career was very good, the lin family also turned over the case, everything was developing in a good direction, but such a thing happened...

gu chongqing couldn't help but recall what happened that day.

as usual, he was dispensing medicine in the pharmacy at home, and gu huai suddenly broke in and hugged him from behind. <

at that time, gu chong did not feel that there was anything wrong, since he picked gu huai back, he was commensurate with gu huai's brothers, and he got along more closely, gu huai liked to hold him from behind so suddenly when he was a teenager.

when he was younger, because of his childhood experience, gu huai was very insecure, often woke up in the middle of the night, and was still sick, at that time, gu chong's whole night was by his side, and when little gu huai was about to wake up, he patted him on the back and put people to sleep again.