Chapter 276

"your majesty, this..." guoshi trembled and felt that he was almost unstable.

this is a real immortal, not appearing in the ancient records, but really standing in front of him. guoshi has huigen since he was a child, and his ability to take over the position of guoshi from the hands of the previous guoshi can be seen, so he is extremely clear that this white-haired young man who followed meng gonggong in is the immortal recorded in the ancient books.

"it's time for the guoshi to retire."

guoshi did not want to retreat at all, but the emperor had already spoken, and there was no room for turning around in his expression, so he had to suppress the excitement in his heart and retreat.

feeling the power of pure and majestic faith pouring in, shen yu couldn't help but glance at guoshi one more time.

shang jun rin walked down and silently blocked between the two people: "the meal is ready, let's eat first?" shen yu

came because of this matter, and gently bowed his head.

meng gonggong immediately went down to pass on the meal, he did not know the origin of the white-haired youth, but from his majesty's attitude towards him, he came to the conclusion that he absolutely had to serve well.

"it's a little bit smaller here, come with me." shang jun rin naturally grabbed the young man's wrist and led the people outside.

the feeling of first contact with someone was very strange, and shen yu looked at the man sideways.

"how?" shang junrin didn't seem to feel the problem, and his look didn't change.

as everyone knows, maintaining such a look exhausted the emperor's self-control. when he ascended the throne at a young age and held the power of the world, he was destined to give shang jun rin whatever he wanted, and someone would do his best to offer it to him, only the white-haired immortals, who were not bound by mortal dust, could only slowly try to do it.

the man's expression was too calm, so that shen yu felt that he was not too fussy, he looked at the other party's hand holding his wrist, and slowly withdrew his gaze.

seeing that he did not pursue the meaning of his bold behavior, and did not resent it, shang jun rin slowly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"are you mortals so close to each other?" a steady stream of heat flowed through the clothes into the skin, and shen yu's fingers hidden in the wide sleeves curled up unconsciously.

"this is only true when you get along with those close to you."

during the conversation, shang junrin had already led people to the hall where they were dining. everything for the emperor to use was of the highest standard, at the command of the shang junrin.

immortals who have been sleeping for many years have seen such a posture, and looking at the dishes on the table, they can't take their eyes off it.

waving away the palace people who were waiting, shang junrin personally explained to the immortals: "this dish is taken from the most tender place on the belly of the fish, accompanied by..."

one dish after another was introduced, and shen yu also tasted it one by one.

because he did not know the taste of the youth, shang junrin instructed people to make various flavors, and when introducing them to the youth, they wrote down the preferences of the other party one by one.

compared with the ease of the mountain, the palace was a miserable cloud.

"why did the good brother of the king go to the mountain and it really rained?" the departed king sitting on the throne had a gloomy face, "is it true that even the heavens will help him?" ""the