Chapter 289

"tapping."

just when shang junrin wanted to say something, there was a knock on the door of the lounge.

"enter."

the agent walked in with shang jun's unkind gaze, and he didn't want to disturb the two of them at this time, but he had something serious to do and couldn't afford to delay.

"brother shen, director yuan changed the script a little, saying that he wanted to re-shoot a scene and let you go over."

originally there was no shen yu's shooting task today, shang junrin came to visit specifically, he also planned to go out to dinner with shang junrin, at present it seems that it is not possible.

"does shang zong want to go to see me filming?"

just like that, shen yu was followed by a big tail.

seeing shen yu coming, yuan dao immediately called people to his side and played with him.

busy, shen yu couldn't take care of shang junrin, and the agent followed shang junrin's side and whispered to shen yu: "brother shen will be like this when filming, and the whole person is immersed in the drama..."

"i know." shang junrin looked at the youth on the set without blinking.

the young man re-dressed, and under the lens, it seemed as if he had changed into a person, and the immortal jun with the heart of the world seemed to come out of the book under his interpretation.

the depression under the lens seems to emit light, so dazzling that people can't take their eyes off it.

when a scene ended, it was an hour later.

shen yu broke away from the role and saw the man sitting on the pony at a glance.

the man was tall, with a pair of long legs nowhere to stay, sitting on a small horse, and somehow gave shen yu a sense of grievance.

shen yu smiled at him and lowered his head to unload the prop.

the director was very satisfied with a scene remade, and shot it with a big hand: "today's work is over!" there was

a commotion on the set.

shang junrin has a look that is not inferior to any star, suddenly appeared on the set, too eye-catching, many people have been looking at him vaguely for a long time, if they do not know that the yuan guide is strict, i am afraid that they have just made a fuss.

now that the filming is over, they have begun to secretly inquire into the identity of the people who came.

the agent frowned, worried that shang jun rin would not be pleased, and said: "after brother shen finished shooting, does shang zong want to go to the lounge?" shen yu

was about to go to shang junrin's side when he heard the director call out to him.

"shen yu, you come and see."

helplessly, shen yu had to give the man who had been waiting for a long time an apologetic look and go to the director's side first.

"there are fans who come to visit the class and send a lot of things to the crew, everyone comes to share a point, and everyone has a share." the field manager held up a loudspeaker, and behind him, there were several men dressed as waiters, each holding something in his hand.

it was a variety of snacks and drinks, as well as a main meal.

"is this the food of 'zhong lingji'?" the person who received the food looked at the thing in his hand in amazement. <