Chapter 286

the corridor of light can be discerned, the broker strides to keep up with the youth walking in front.

"i said brother shen, is this the end of this matter?"

"what's the matter, is your brother shen the kind of person who breaks his teeth and swallows it into his stomach?" the young man walking in front of him paused slightly, took off his sunglasses, and revealed a pair of amorous fox eyes.

young people have an extremely outstanding face, even if they often see it, the agent is still shaken by that face, worthy of being the top face of the entertainment industry, and with one face, he can circle countless fans.

"but now your endorsements and scripts have been black-boxed operations by the company to zhou qing..."

"it is the former company that is about to terminate the contract." shen yu corrected the broker's words.

"well, the former company, what do you think of the people in that company, with a great future you don't praise, to hold a zhou qing who is not as good as you?"

the more the agent says the more indignant, since his debut, that is, he is taking shen yu, not to say anything else, just on shen yu's face, he can make him mixed up in the entertainment industry, not to mention shen yu and natural good acting skills, the director who has cooperated does not say a word, born to eat this bowl of rice.

at the beginning, the company did pour resources into shen yu, because shen yu, an unpopular brokerage company, became a hot big company in the industry, just when everyone thought that the two sides could maintain a harmonious and friendly relationship, zhou qing's appearance broke everything. <

hearing the agent's words, the corners of shen yu's mouth drew a trace of laughter: "isn't the reason obvious?" zhou qing hooked the heart of the new boss, what to give, but a few resources, moving the mouth, and not trouble.

shen yu is not a bully, knowing that the resources that should belong to him have been operated by others in the dark box, he directly went to the upper echelons of the company. the new and old always feel that they have been left behind, and they let out words, unless he is willing to admit his mistake, otherwise he will not receive any notice for the time being, which is equivalent to directly hiding people in the snow.

"i'm afraid that's more than that, i want to use this matter to force you to obey." the agent looked at the young man's face and sighed heavily.

in the entertainment industry, having such a face can be invincible, but it will also bring a lot of trouble.

is the new boss really trying to win a new lover? not quite, but just a transfer of anger at shen yu's inability to get a lesson.

fortunately, shen yu's contract will expire soon, and they still have a way out.

"hello, is it mr. shen and mr. wang?" a young man in a suit approached.

"yes." the broker answered.

"i am the secretary of the general manager of commerce, my surname is du, and the two of you please come with me." secretary du took the two of them to the special elevator that led to the top floor.

along the way, the brokers were nervous, and there was no way they came here. <

shen yu's original company fengshang entertainment has a lot of say in the industry, they let out words, no one dares to risk offending fengshang entertainment to take over shen yu, only xingyao.

xingyao is a newly emerging entertainment company in the past two years, backed by the shang group, even if it is a new company, no one dares to easily provoke.