Chapter 264

shang junrin did not know how to leave his plan in his heart, the maid next to him brought hot water in, he took it, soaked the veil for shen yu to wipe his face.

shen yu tilted his head slightly and let him move.

"brother lin is very familiar with the way he takes care of people, have there been people who have been taken care of regularly before?" shen yu asked.

"i only took care of ah yu alone." shang jun said in his heart: besides you, who else in this world is worthy of my personal care?

the corners of shen yu's mouth ticked, whether this was true or not, brother lin always made him happy when he said this.

after drinking the medicine, shen yu stopped sleeping, and learned from the maid that brother lin had found a doctor for him, and said, "my body has always been like this, brother lin doesn't have to pay too much attention to it."

"ah yu took me in and treated me sincerely, and i always have to repay one or two." shang jun rin held shen yu's hand on the quilt and said very seriously.

the man's hand was very warm, and shen yu, who was disturbed by the cold, did not withdraw his hand, just in this posture, leaned back, and leaned on the bedside: "brother lao's trouble. not

rejecting the kindness of men, in shen yu's heart, is already a kind of recognition.

after discussing with the old doctor, wu taiyi came to take a pulse for shen yu again, knowing that this was the doctor found by brother lin, and shen yu had a good attitude towards him.

in order to facilitate the treatment, dr. wu stayed temporarily.

shang jun rin remembered shen yu's nurturing fang zi, after coaxing shen yu to sleep, he saw wu taiyi alone and silently brought fang zi out, and wu taiyi made fine-tuning according to shen yu's body, re-drafted the lower son, and handed it to shang jun rin.

"don't say what you shouldn't say, you just have to take care of him." shang jun rin took fang zi and said lightly.

"the prince is assured." wu taiyi saw it before he understood what his majesty was tossing and turning for, seeing that his majesty had always been afraid to be interested in men and women, and everyone in the court thought that his majesty was going to end up alone, but they did not expect that it was not that he was not interested, but that there was no one who was interested.

doesn't this appear now?

although he did not know why his majesty did not directly bring people back to the palace, and also disguised his identity to eat and drink in the other party's home, these were not the things that his little doctor should care about.

when he woke up, shen yu felt much more comfortable, and just when he wanted to summon people, he saw a tall man walking over with his clothes.

"lunch has been prepared, ah yu get up and eat a little?"

after sleeping for so long, shen yu didn't want to continue lying down, and nodded his head to sit up.

seeing the situation, shang junrin walked to the edge of the bed, put down his clothes, and reached out to help: "put your clothes on first."

shen yu changed his clothes, shang junrin put on a cloak for him, shen yu took a look: "this cape..." it seems that it is not what he often wears.

"how?" shang jun bowed his head and tied the belt at the neckline for the youth.

the cloak was very thick and warm, and shen yu looked down at the cloak on his body, which was a light blue, embroidered with dark lines, and there was a ring of fur collar at the neckline, which was warm and fluffy, dispelling the chill of the body.