Chapter 267

"why did you suddenly talk about this?" shen yu squinted at him.

"dr. wu said that ah yu's body is not suitable for such fatigue, and if he wants to really get better, he must rest for a while." shang jun rin raised his hand and brushed the long hair on shen yu's cheek behind his ear.

because he had just woken up, the young man's long dark hair was draped behind him, and the appearance of the untied crown added a softness, and his face was pale, as if it could be broken at the touch.

shen yu looked at the man without blinking, and the corner of his lips ticked: "just because of this?"

shang jun's expression remained unchanged: "ah yu can know, why did you get sick this time?" "i've always been

in bad health, and i always get sick several times a year, so could it be caused by people?"

shang jun rin did not answer the call, but his look showed everything.

shen yu sat up straight, his brain that had just woken up from the coma became more and more awake, and his face gradually became solemn. as he said, his health has always been bad, so he has never suspected that his illness was deliberately caused by someone, if this is the case, then his frailty and illness have not become a weapon for others to control him?

"i want to see dr. wu."

shang junrin had no objection, the sooner shen yu knew about this matter, the better, he was still thinking about how to persuade shen yu and him to go to the ji family land, but now there was a ready-made reason.

not long after, dr. wu was brought in by his subordinates, and he recounted his findings.

shen yu listened without a word, his face did not change because of this sudden news, but shang junrin could feel the anger in the other party's body.

once he knew, shen yu would definitely arrest the people who tried to control him, as long as he was suspicious, some clues that were usually ignored could be found again.

shen yu was a very mobile person, knowing such a thing, it was impossible to sit still, his "ying confusion" had developed on a very large scale, plus shang junrin let the hidden dragon wei hand over the information found out to him, and some secrets that were deliberately hidden could no longer be hidden.

shen yu found a man named zhu yu, found out what he had said to the yue king, and knew it at the same time, as well as the purpose of the yue king's deliberate approach to him.

jiang huaiqing also found the origin of the incense.

"the incense in the palace was sent by one of wang ye's staff, this staff member is very mysterious, no one knows his origin, wang ye is also secretive about his existence, if it were not for this incident, we may not have found that there is such a person behind wang ye." jiang huaiqing told the information he had found out one by one.

shen yumo held the wall of the cup and looked at it with an obscure look: "does wang ye know the role of that incense?" shen yu remembered

that he had smelled that kind of incense more than once in the palace, without exception, and would be sick after that, but when he was well, he would subconsciously ignore this matter, only thinking that he was normally sick.

such a big thing, why would i ignore it? in addition to this incident, has he ever been passive in any way? ddid the yue king intentionally or unintentionally?

one question after another filled his mind, what barrier began to loosen, shen yu had not yet discovered this, but was wondering whether the yue king knew that it was no longer important, whether he was an insider or not, what happened to him could not be faked.