Chapter 284

monster has been dying, completely out of aggression.

"this kind of thing has no consciousness, and xian jun may not be able to ask anything." guoshi opened his mouth under pressure.

shen yu naturally knew this, and what he asked was not the monster itself, but a trace of divinity left in the monster's body. the gods communicate with heaven and earth, and shen yu can understand everything he wants to know through the divinity left by the monster.

soon, the crowd saw a shadow appear above the monster, and in the shadow, the figure belonging to a certain person gradually became clear.

guoshi took a breath, "is this the person who manipulated the monster to attack his majesty?"

shen yu nodded, "do you know him?"

"he is a taoist priest who left the king's side," shang junrin looked at the shadow and said, "it seems that this matter is inseparable from the departure from the king." "how is

this monster handled?" the guoshi looked embarrassed, the immortals were willing to help was already a great favor, and the rest should not be bothered by the immortals.

"the gods who have been polluted, the return to heaven and earth is the best ending."

shen yu raised his hand, the invisible wind wrapped the monster, the shadow disappeared, and in mid-air, the monster's figure faded with the wind.

the wind stopped.

"that's the end of it?" one person opened his mouth in shock.

at the same time, somewhere in qingzhou, a middle-aged man in a taoist robe covered his chest and spat out a mouthful of blood.

looking up again, his face became extremely ugly.

he suffered an extremely serious reaction.

"governor, what happened?" the guards guarding the door heard the movement and inquired in a loud voice.

"nothing," xu daochang wiped the blood from his mouth, "the poor dao needs to be closed for a while, you go and tell wang ye."

"yes."

xu daochang, sitting alone in the house, his eyes gloomy, he didn't know who had broken his plan, but he was now seriously injured, he couldn't do anything he wanted, and he had to worry about the people of the imperial court who might appear at any time, and he had to recover quickly.

he set his sights on the guards outside the door, a few lives, which could help him restore his cultivation to their creation.

"bang—"

after a few sounds, xu daochang's pale face became rosy.

the door that had been closed was pushed open, and xu daochang did not look at the people who fell by the door, and went straight out, such a few people, far from enough.

"now, the person behind everything is in qingzhou, and he is seriously injured, and you can catch people if you go with its guidance." in the thorn shi mansion, shen yu transformed into an ice-blue flower, raised his hand slightly, and the flower floated in front of the leader of the hidden dragon guard.

shang junrin stood beside shen yu and bowed his head, "go ahead." the leader of the

hidden dragon guard led the people away, and today's events brought them too much shock.

"is ah yu so angry because the monster hurt him?" when there were only two people left in the room, shang jun vainly wrapped shen yu in his arms and asked.