Chapter 253

it is another spring, students go to beijing to catch the exam.

shen yu and shang jun rin changed into civilian clothes and went out of the palace to play.

the streets are very lively, the vendors are struggling to drink, and students from all over the world stop from time to time to buy one or two.

shen yu, who was dressed in a green shirt, was held by the hands of a tall man in a dark robe and walked in the crowd.

"does ah rin have a plan for today?"

"first walk around, go to the yingxing building for dinner when you are hungry, and then you can go to see the newly built mingyu building."

mingyulou is a library building, which collects a large number of famous masterpieces, and even many orphan books hidden in the hands of the family, people from all over the world can borrow them.

since the opening of the ming yu building, it has become a favorite place for readers, where they can read a lot of books that they usually can't reach.

there were many students coming and going, and they discussed the changes in dahuan, the saints of kings, the ideals of the future... passed by shen yu and shang junrin.

the sun is shining, and the warm velvet sprinkles on the body, bringing the hope of spring.

shen yu and shang junrin approached the alley they had been to, which was no different from three years ago, except that this time it was recommended by the owner of the book stall, and more articles made by he chengyu, jiang huaiqing, and fang jiayi were added.

shen yu and shang junrin found the familiar boss and walked to the stall. <

shen yu picked up a book on the stall: "does the boss have any recommendations?" "of

course, what must be recommended this year is the article made by the three adults of the last keju high school, who does not know that these three adults are valued by his majesty, the promotion speed is very fast, and they have read their articles..." the owner of the book stall took the book out from behind, and his eyes widened, "the two princes have not seen each other for a long time, but how are they late?"

"do you remember us?" shen yu grabbed the handle of the fan and pressed it against his jaw.

"the two princes, long zhang fengzi, never forgot to see it, and naturally remembered in the next place, since they were acquaintances, what the two wanted to buy, they could give a discount."

shen yu now knows that behind these stall owners are all serious bookstores, they set up stalls here, on the one hand, students spread word of mouth, know such a place, on the other hand, for more convenience, most of the books here are dedicated to students.

shen yu picked out a few copies, let shang junrin hold them, and asked, "boss, do you still have the same kind of script as before?" "what

the prince said, but the words written on the deeds of those two men?" the book stall owner pointed to the sky.

shen yu nodded.

"it turns out that the two princes also chased their stories, the prince can be regarded as asking the right person, we have not only common in the market, but also the collector's edition."

"collector's edition?"

the owner of the book stall looked mysterious: "this collector's edition, just having money may not be able to buy it, it must be an old customer."

shen yu came to be interested: "does the boss have it here?" ""there is

no here, only in the bookstore, and if the two are interested, i will ask the child to pick it up."