Chapter 275

the drought in march, the young emperor personally led people to the mountain to pray for rain.

after the complicated rain prayer ceremony, the young emperor entered the apse, and the palace people trembled to follow.

this young emperor came out of the battlefield, and his means were fierce, saying that no one dared to easily touch his moldy head.

"you're going to come in person, and when will it rain?" shang jun frowned disapprovingly.

"your majesty, the ceremony is over, you just have to wait." the guoshi, whose bones and hair and whiskers were white, stroked his long whiskers, dao.

"it is ridiculous to say anything because of the violent | of the degeneration that has caused a great drought in the world!"

originally, praying for rain was arranged by the guoshi, but in recent times, the rumors outside that the great drought was a punishment for some of the new monarch's behaviors, in order to avoid the rumors from becoming more and more intense, shang junrin came to the mountain at the request of the guoshi.

the sun was scorching, the sky was clear, even if the rain ceremony ended smoothly, there was no sign of rain, shang jun looked at the sky, his eyes were deep.

he knew that the rumors had evolved into such a thing, that there were traces of man-made, that since he ascended the throne, none of his good brothers had been safe,and that he had found out that it was related to them, and that he had come to analyze the mountain, on the one hand, to lower the vigilance of those people, and on the other hand, because he really wanted the heavens to rain.

successive months of drought have seriously affected people's livelihood, and in the long run, there will be chaos.

the young emperor was expecting a rain in his heart. <

after nightfall, shang jun rebuked the palace people and walked alone in the night.

the dark night sky is full of stars and shining stars, which is a beautiful picture, but for people who want to rain, they only feel disappointed.

no wind, no clouds, no rain.

shang junrin retracted his gaze slightly disappointed, it seemed that it would not rain tonight.

the man in the magnificent imperial crown costume turned and walked back, and after a few steps, his footsteps suddenly stopped.

in front of him, on his side stood a young man dressed in white, and shang junrin knew very well that when he came, there was no one here.

this courtyard was the temporary foothold of the emperor, and it was heavily guarded, and no one was allowed to enter without his permission, and it was impossible for anyone to enter quietly.

not to mention...

shang jun frowned.

the young man was strange.

surrounded by yingying qinghui, the ankle-length hair was whiter than snow, the small half of the face exposed was porcelain white, and there was no trace of flaw, if such a person appeared in the mountain, shang junrin could not have heard nothing.

hearing the movement, the youth turned back.

shang jun stood firmly where he was, and the questioning that came to his mouth could not be spoken in any way.

the young man's appearance is beautiful, the exquisite facial features are perfect against the background of the moonlight, and the long hair like snow adds a mysterious color, like a fairy who does not dye red dust. <