Part 2: Her untold story.

She sighed as she began to speak, "I can sum everything up in two words, James: first love," she paused and then continued, "I was eighteen when he left, and it was against his will, he had lost his mom and grandma in the same year, and he had to go search for his father because he was left with no family. I thought the story ended there because we didn't look for each other, and suddenly after a couple of years I saw him in a talent show, and then after that, bam! He is one of the most famous idols. I avoided all news related to him and even avoided listening to his music, and anytime I see anything that reminds me of him, I skip, it because the pain of losing him was too much to take."

James patted her hand now and then as if telling her, "I'm listening to you." Moreover, she looked at his face, hoping to find answers in his expressions, even though she knew he had nothing to say to her. All he could do was listen to her. She needed to tell her story to the people she cared about the most, besides her sisters, and as Faye said, she did not have to go through this alone.

"You know the issue wasn't about forgetting him because I never will, however yesterday I saw him while I was walking out of the entertainment agency where I had my interview," she said. "Now that I might be offered the job I don't think I can endure seeing his face almost every day. I know Faye will be there most of the time, and she will be there to support me, but I'm angry at him for not coming to find me when he said he would. I still love him; he was my first and only love. I am not one to lie to herself, and I will not lie to you now; I'm confused. What should I do, James?"

James was the calmest wisest person she had ever met, and she always enjoyed talking to him and taking his advice, although she never needed relationship advice about love, since there was no one but Jax and there was nothing to tell.

"First of all, you have us both, Faye and I, now, and whatever you are going through, we will always be here by your side. For now, I just want you to take one day at a time," he told her once he realized she had already said everything she wanted to say. "Now let us wait and see whether you get the job, which I am confident you will, by the way, and then we will take it from there, and we handle every problem we encounter, deal?" He stopped and asked, "Do you want to tell me who he is?"

"Yeah, it's Jax," she said, James tilting his head as though wondering, "THE Jax?"

"Yeah, THE Jax," her expression gloomed, and she returned to her bubble.

"Earth to Sky!" He then smiled and told her, "One day at a time," added.

"Yes, sir!" she said as she closed her eyes and opened them again.

Faye walked by, dragging herself towards them like a ghost, having spent the entire day sleeping and waking up, "Food, I need food," she muttered.

"You love food more than life itself," James said. "Yeah, just like Sky relies on coffee to live, for me it's food. Do I need to remind you of that every time?"

"Let's have some Chinese my babies?" asked James.

They both agreed with a nod. James chose their favorite dishes as well as Skyla's favorite chicken dumpling. "What do you want to drink, girls?" James asked.

"Beer," Faye replied, and both James and Skyla screamed, "NO!"

"Alright, alright," Faye said, "I'll have a flavored ice tea."

They ate dinner together while laughing and talking. None of them mentioned Jax again that night, and Skyla felt a little better; because she confessed to her best friends about what had been weighing on her heart for years. To her it was a relief, as of that moment, instead of spilling all of her pain on her pillow; she will have her friends' empathy and love. Instead of being alone in her thoughts, she had someone who speaks back when she questioned everything. She decided to take James's advice and live ONE DAY AT A TIME.