Chapter 3 - If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you♪

"I miss you.

I never stopped."

Skyla woke up with these thoughts, "was I dreaming about him? Why was he my first-morning thought? And why did I say I miss him, to begin with!"

She squeezed her eyes shut, then opened them; the light streaming in through the window was piercing, and she had forgotten to close the curtains the night before. She decided to get out of bed quickly because if she kept tossing and turning, she would live in her thoughts, which would be horrible. All she has to do now is get her stuff together and wait for the interview's job result; she has to keep her eyes on the prize, and if this dream coming true will bring her back to Jax then be it! 

"Hey, hey, you moron! Skyla, are you truly talking to yourself and hoping that this dream will bring you back to him?"

She jumped out of bed, angry with herself, she will never stop being mad with herself, and if Ayla was here now she would have told her, "You look like an angry child who didn't get the candy."

Skyla was not sure why she was so upset; maybe it was because she did not hug him before he left and left words unspoken. Is she angry at him because he didn't come home to find her, or because she was living with the idea that she can't have him back and he's as far away as the stars in the sky, or because it all came back to her when she saw him the other day?

She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and walked straight to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for herself. 

The home was quiet; James and Faye were at work, and she wondered if the day will ever end; she had finished her previous project a week ago, and now she has nothing to do, and the wait is the worst part. "I want to close my eyes and open them to see if I'm approved for this job," she murmured. That gift was indeed presented on a silver tray, and she was granted an interview with THE most well-known entertainment agency in the music industry. This is her dream job; she has worked hard since her freshman year of college to get where she is now.