Chapter 7 - Morning butterflies.

"Jax?" Skyla said in a sleepy voice, attempting to gently wake him up since Faye had told her the night before that Jax should be ready around nine as Ben is coming to pick him up. "Five more minutes," Jax said, hugging her even tighter and unwilling to let her go, "Jax, I don't want you to get in trouble, let's have breakfast before you go." "Please, stay still for five minutes," he said as she stopped moving and let Jax hold her. "This feels so nice, can we stay like this forever?" he asked, to which Skyla answered, holding his hand that was lying on her tummy, "I hope, don't disappear on me anymore Jax." "I'm here, and I'm not going, anywhere."

They stayed in bed for a little longer, and it was about 8:30 when Skyla turned to face him and said, "Get your lazy ass out of bed, wash up, and I'll make coffee and prepare a light breakfast." He grinned at her, pulled her in, kissed her lips, and said, "Alright, alright."

She went to the kitchen to make coffee and omelets and brought a hangover pill from the cupboard. He dressed, and followed her to the kitchen, where he hugged her from behind, kissed her shoulder, and said, "This smells good." She tilted her head, smiled, and said, "Thank you." She placed a plate in front of him, they had breakfast, he thanked her for last night and asked her to thank James and Faye for hosting him. He gathered his things, put on his sunglasses, and facemask, "see you tomorrow, my love," he hugged and kissed her. "Please be careful, I don't want you to get into trouble because of me, and I don't want to stop seeing you, Jax," she said. "Don't worry, we'll keep figuring out a way to see each other, take care of yourself, don't skip your meals," he said concerned, touching her cheeks and kissing the tip of her nose.

She stood at the door, gazing lovingly at him as he walked away until he disappeared in the lift; she went inside, took a deep breath, and sat at the edge of the couch, staring at nothing, she just needed some time to process what had happened since yesterday. "We're together now, he didn't say it, but we are, he's mine, always has been," she said. She waited another minute to fully breathe before saying, "Seems like one cup of coffee wasn't enough." She returned to the kitchen to get herself another cup of coffee.

Meanwhile, in the parking lot.

"Get in," Ben yelled, and Jax went in without saying a word, he thought, "I will let him spit out all his anger, then he will forget what happened and we'll go back to normal."

"Are you crazy? I need to start with this so I know I'm not debating with someone who has gone completely insane." Jax did not respond, opting for the quiet treatment and allowing Ben to vent his rage. "Do you know who you are?" Ben continued, "And what am I, a tree? Why did you sneak out in this way without telling me? Do you understand the consequences of your actions? How will I deal with the management if another love scandal occurs in the agency? Do you want them to go absolutely nuts? Dammit, Jax, my job is on the line! You witnessed what happened with your friend. You are actually behaving worse than he was! At the very least, he was dating another idol! Do you know why I am trying to be gentle with you! It is only because Faye had already shared your story with me."

He sighed then added, "When it comes to you, it's just me and my damn mushy heart! Do you have anything to tell me?" he punched the steering wheel. "No, because I don't regret what I did, and if you expect me to stop seeing her, that's not going to happen," Jax replied. Ben hit the brakes and whirled around, yelling, "Jax! Are you insane? I assumed you were just doing it for the sake of the history that you two have. And this would go away!" Jax counted to ten before losing his temper and yelling, "You don't know me at all, Ben! Have you ever seen me do anything like that before? I'll answer that! No! You didn't! But I am doing this now because she is the love of my life, and I have been waiting for this day for seven years! Ben, seven damn years!" Jax removed his mask and beanie and nervously stroked his hair before adding, "I know you didn't sign up for this, but Ben, please have an open mind and let us find a solution that doesn't include losing her." "I'm sorry Jax I yelled at you. I know you've never done anything to piss me off or that can stand in the way of your career, and I know that you gave up a lot to become an idol," Ben finally said. "Don't you ever forget that I'm always by your side but promise me not to lie to me and we'll sort things out? Don't you dare leave me out next time, even though I pray there isn't the next time," Ben replied

"There will be a next time and a time after that too. But I promise not to leave you out," Jax squeezed Ben's shoulder. Then Ben exclaimed, "Geez! But I ask you to be careful in the agency; you don't want anyone noticing; just keep it between you guys and those of us who participated in the crime." Jax smiled and said, "We have a deal," he curled himself up like a little baby, he couldn't stop smiling, then took his phone and texted,

"We'll be okay, my Sky,"

"Are you and Ben okay?"

"Yes, baby, don't worry, I have a commercial shoot with the boys today,"

"I'll call you tonight,"