Part 2 - The feeling of Sunday...

Skyla was smiling at her phone as Faye walked in, bumping into everything in front of her, gripping her forehead, her eyes half-closed. "My head is killing me! Skyla!" She said as she stopped abruptly in front of the counter, attempting to reach for the bottle of water. Skyla snapped back to reality as she asked her, "Hey, why are you yelling?! I'm right here," "Oh!" Faye exclaimed, and then added, "I need hangover pills," "right in front of you," Skyla replied and reached for a glass of water. "Here you go," "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Faye said, looking at her. "Don't use this cliché pick-up line on boys," Skyla chuckled. "Oh, you've tried it before?" "I haven't flirted with boys, and this won't work on Jax for sure," Skyla replied.

"I wish James woke up now and makes some hangover soup." Said Faye and James showed up in the kitchen. He was not any better than Faye was, he had a hangover, and Skyla handed him the hangover pill and a glass of water, "Thank you, baby girl," Then he looked towards Faye and told her, "What am I? Your cook? Make your own soup!" Faye made a face and said, "Please," he smiled and said, "Just because you asked nicely."

James began preparing the soup; Skyla helped him, while Faye slept on the counter, "Faye! Return to your bed! Why are you sleeping here?" "No, it's a wonderful day; I'm not going to spend it in bed," Faye replied. "I'm not sure why we're friends," Skyla chuckled. "Duh! Because your life would be so boring if I weren't there," She abruptly raised her head and questioned Skyla, "What happened last night?" Skyla giggled, "Nothing." "Do tell, now!" said Faye, who was not convinced. "We kissed and hugged," Skyla said. "Aww, cute." Faye replied then Skyla exclaimed, blushing, "Will you just stop already?"

James glanced at them, amused with their conversation, and said, "Girls, bring the bowls, the soup is done." The girls placed their dishes on the counter, ate their breakfast, and then Faye said, "What are we doing today, guys?" "Can we just sit at home and do nothing?" Skyla asked. "No way!" Faye said forcefully, and then turned and addressed James, "Any suggestions?" 

"Do you want to go visit Heaven and Ayla?" Skyla asked, clapping her hands. Faye and James both agreed, "Let me call them and see if they don't have plans already," Skyla said. She called the twins and confirmed their availability; Heaven and Ayla both screamed with delight when they heard that they are coming.

James asked the girls if they wanted to drive or take the train, and they all agreed to do so to enjoy the scenery and avoid the traffic

Skyla enjoyed train rides; she had always thought they are enjoyable, and the fact that she was undertaking this journey with her friends made it even more memorable. "Hopefully we'll get there for lunch," Faye said, excitedly. Skyla chuckled and told her, "All you think about is food." "Food is everything," Faye said, mimicking her.

They reached their destination around noon; it was a beautiful sunny day, a little chilly, and fluffy clouds drifted across the clear blue sky; they enjoyed the walk in the local market. Skyla took the opportunity to show Faye and James around and collect some groceries and food that the twins had asked for so they could prepare a delicious meal for Skyla and her pals.

Skyla promised James and Faye a long walk on the beach in the afternoon because her hometown has a perfect connection between mountains, rivers, and the sea, gorgeous parks, and cultural places. They will not have time to discover everything but at least she will show them the sea. Skyla never questioned her sister's decision to return home after three years in the city. Ayla is a fashion designer; she established her first boutique in the city and goes back and forth on every occasion, and Heaven is a painter, she built her own studio in the backyard of their house; they both are content with their lives there. Skyla simply wished for them to find love because they both deserve it, not because they are her sisters, but because they are the most loving and compassionate beautiful women she had ever met. 

Skyla, Faye, and James arrived at home, and both Ayla and Heaven came outside to greet them. They both hugged Skyla and told her how much they missed her, then they walked over to Faye and James then introduced themselves, and all went inside. Skyla showed her friends around the house, including her room with her sisters, before returning to the kitchen to check if Ayla and Heaven needed a hand. Heaven asked if they wanted to eat outside because the weather was so nice, and they agreed.

Faye, James, and Skyla helped Ayla and Heaven bring the food outside. Skyla told the sisters what happened with Jax, and they were overjoyed for her. Ayla said, "I was rooting for you," and Heaven looked at her with an angry look and exclaimed, "I know right, you mean witch!" They all laughed as Ayla put both of her hands above her head, forming an imaginary hallow over her head. Ayla then stepped closer to Skyla, touched her hand, and told her, "I am very happy for you my baby." Skyla stared at her and questioned, "Are you all right? So touchy-feely today," Ayla responded, "Take it or leave it, it ain't going to happen again!"

" Skyla stared at her and questioned, "Are you all right? So touchy-feely today," Ayla responded, "Take it or leave it, it ain't going to happen again!"

They all had a great time, and as Skyla promised, they went for a walk on the beach, with Heaven and Ayla accompanying them. 

They returned to the city, and as they walked to the train station, Faye said, "you know I didn't want to leave, we should come here and have a long vacation," Skyla suggested that they schedule it for Christmas if they all had a decent amount of time off. James agreed. Skyla received a text from Jax while on the train, she smiled at her phone, Faye and James looked at her with sympathy, then James said to Faye, "I've never seen her this happy, I wish their story would have a happy ending that I know Sky is hoping for," I wish that too," Faye answered.