Chapter 16 - Love out of juice bottles.

"Shorty, stop following me around!" Theo replied to the small girl behind him, carrying a bottle of juice in her hand. She was about to tumble down when he suddenly stopped, so she grabbed his shirt from behind. "Take!" she said, handing him the juice bottle, making a sad expression before saying: "Stop calling me shorty, my name is Bun Buns." "Isn't this nickname similar to shorty?" he cynically asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hey!" she exclaimed. Bun Buns is cute! Shorty is insulting!" "Whatever!" He shrugged.

"Everyone claimed you're sweet and kind, so why are you mean to me?" Bun Buns stood there with a sad expression on her face

"Everyone claimed you're sweet and kind, so why are you mean to me?" Bun Buns stood there with a sad expression on her face. "I don't like short girls and I don't like anyone following me!" he said as he messed up her hair. "But you follow Skyla everywhere!" she said, with a sad expression on her face. "This is different," Theo explained, "Skyla is like a big sister I don't have. Why am I attempting to explain myself to you? Stop following me and bringing me juice bottles; it won't make a difference." Her hand was still holding the juice bottle, and her eyes were about to weep up as she tried to offer it to him. Theo is normally a nice and caring person, perhaps the sweetest in the agency, but everyone is taken by surprise by the way he treats Bun Buns. There must be a reason for his behavior with her; he doesn't act this way because he despises her or because he doesn't like short girls; something is not right.
"It hurts... don't keep me waiting," Bun Buns said again. Theo shook his head and said, "Alright!" Thank you very much!" He took the juice and added "I'll." pointing to the dance studio. She clapped her hand in delight because he took the juice from her.

When Skyla hit him on the back of the head and yelled, "Asshole!" Theo pouted and muttered, "Why?" "What did I do?" "Why are you treating Bun Buns like that?" Skyla exclaimed

When Skyla hit him on the back of the head and yelled, "Asshole!" Theo pouted and muttered, "Why?" "What did I do?" "Why are you treating Bun Buns like that?" Skyla exclaimed. "She's adorable!" He replied, "She's short!" "Hey! Don't make fun of her, and I know that's not the reason," she continued after a brief pause, "but tell me why?" "I don't want to fall in love, I can't get sidetracked now." Said Theo lowering his head and looking unhappy. "I want to do everything in my power to succeed, I just debuted, I want to save my mother!" he said. "You can save your mother, succeed, and make friends, Kiddo." She stopped raising her brow and then added: "And who talked about loving her! Unless you have feelings for Bun Buns!" "Hell NO!" he said. She hit him again and said, "Liar!" "Fine!" he exclaimed after a sigh. "I like her! "Then don't be so rude to her! Where is the sweet boy that I know? Second, when we were your age, Jax and I fell in love, and look where we are now." "I am terrified," he said, looking at her. "Kiddo, I just want to tell you something. Come to my office." "No, Bun Buns gave it to you." She said as he offered her the juice. "Theo? I want to see you as the happy person I met, the one who is constantly smiling, running around, dancing, and joking with everyone, but I also want you to express your emotions when you are unhappy, and reach out to me because you said I am like a big sister you never had." She took a breath and placed her palm on his face, sensing that he was going to cry.

"Hey, I'm here all the time, okay? We're all here to support you get through this challenging yet exciting phase, including Jax and Faye

"Hey, I'm here all the time, okay? We're all here to support you get through this challenging yet exciting phase, including Jax and Faye. Things will fall into place soon; all you have to do now is be patient, I also want you to give Bun Buns a chance; she's a sweet girl who seems to be interested in you." "I will. "He answered with a smile, then arched an eyebrow and said maliciously, "I will keep teasing her." "You do what you need to do," Skyla said with a giggle, "but don't break her tiny heart." "Yes, mam!" He said as he stood up from his chair. "My manager is going to kill me if I don't go practice right now." "Work hard!" She said waving at him.

Theo was running down the hallway. Skyla's gaze followed him till he vanished, and she was smiling as she watched him jump. She adores him and feels compelled to protect him at all times. She sometimes wishes she had found him sooner so she could have been by his side, for no kid should have to go through what Theo has. She has always believed that everyone deserves to be loved, and since she started working at the agency, seeing Bun Buns running after Theo carrying that bottle of juice and smiling at him, she has never seen someone sweeter or cuter than this. Theo deserves affection and care, and while he has Skyla, he needs someone his age to be with him and have fun with him. She recalled being a teenager without any friends, despite the fact that she had sisters ten years older than her. She was lonely until she met Jax, who had been her only friend since she was twelve.