Chapter 18 - When it rains and you are cold, I will be your blanket of love.

"Angel!" Kyle yelled while bursting into Skyla's office, she was resting her head on her desk, exhausted from running around all morning helping the fashion design team prepare for another music for the boys, and she had to dress Theo for his magazine photoshoot. She was finally able to rest her head when she heard Kyle's voice. "Coffee, I need coffee." She said with her eyes half closed. "What? What do you want? just tell me." He said, "I need coffee, a hot shower, a decent meal and doughnuts, yeah doughnuts." I'll grant you all your wishes if you hurry up and collect the accessories for the boys; they forgot to bring them and don't have a driver right now." "Why me?" she asked. "Please angel, stop asking questions and save my ass one more time," Kyle said. "Alright, text me the location," she said sighing. Kyle yelled, "Thank you, thank you angel!" She snatched her bag and waved her hand, saying, "don't forget your promise!"

She took a cab to the store, the traffic was horrible, Kyle was constantly texting her to hurry up. It started raining heavily on the way back, and the cab was not moving at all. She asked the driver what was up, and he said there appeared to be an accident. Kyle went insane because they needed to shoot the scene and the artists' accessories were still missing, given the fact that this accessories brand is one of the largest sponsors of the music video.

Skyla had no choice except to pay for the cab and continue running under the rain to the agency, which took her ten minutes. When she arrived to the filming studio, soaked and out of breath, she waved her bag and said, "I'm here!" "Thank you angel," he said as he ran towards her with a nervous smile on his face. Kyle was completely oblivious to the fact that she was drenched. He was anxious, but all he could think about was obtaining the necessary accessories.

When Jax looked towards the studio entrance he saw Skyla dripping wet, fighting to catch her breath. "Jax, this is our queue; where are you going?" Ace asked him. Jax eyes were on fire, and he did everything he could not to show how enraged he was seeing Skyla like this. "Hey bro, calm down, you don't want to cause a scene, everyone is here!" Said Ace as he saw Jax about to walk away. "Leave my arm Ace; don't make me take it on you; it's not your fault; I'm going to kill Kyle!" He raised his tone saying.

He dashed towards Skyla; Kyle was standing there extracting the accessories from the bag and wiping the water off them. Jax pointed at him, "I'll talk to you when I finish with Skyla, don't you dare go anywhere!" When Kyle opened his lips, to speak, Ace stepped in front of him and said, "Don't, not now."

"Why are you soaking wet?" Jax asked Skyla. "Where did you go and why?! why! Did you walk in the rain?" She told him what happened, she was freezing and Jax grabbed a jacket from the hanging racks not caring whose jacket it was, and put it over her shoulders, he told an assistant to bring a towel and a cup of tea. "Would you please take care of yourself, I am worried now that you don't even think about the consequences of the things you do, why are you reckless?" He said as he sat next to Skyla. "How could you run like that under the rain! To hell with the agency, the accessories and that music video, and the magazine for all that mattered. What if something happened to you, Skyla, what would I do?" "Why are you making such a big deal out of this? I'm here, I'm okay, please go film with the boys, I don't want anyone to tell you anything now. Look at Ace standing there uncomfortably," said Skyla as she placed her hand on his's under the table. "Please, baby." The assistant arrived with a towel and a cup of tea, she thanked the assistant, then mouthed to Jax: "Go, I love you!" His face softened, and he smiled and mouthed back, "I love you."

Theo moved over to Skyla, who was laying her head on the table among the pile of outfits and accessories, have heard what had happened from Jax and Ace. Theo dashed around the room looking for a small blanket to throw over her shoulders when he noticed her trembling.

Kyle handed the stylist the accessories and double-checked that everything was in order, and every time he turned to look at Skyla, he found her sleeping. He strolled to the canteen and brought her an orange juice and cheese sandwich. He approached her quietly and placed the sandwich and juice on the table next to her.