Chapter 19 - Theo's World.

They started shooting the commercial, and while taking a break, Jax asked Ben to grab him something to eat. Ben glanced at him and said, "You didn't sleep, and you skipped breakfast, are you losing your mind? Would you like to collapse once more?" He did not wait for Jax's response; instead, he dashed to the nearest coffee shop and got a cold sandwich, a chocolate ship muffin, and an iced coffee for him. When he returned and handed him the meal, Jax said, "Are you trying to kill me? How could I eat all this now?" "As you should!" said Ben. "You're going to need energy to go through this goddamn day without collapsing!"

Jax sat in a quiet corner of the studio, ate his breakfast, and then texted Skyla to let her know he was thinking of her, to ask if her fever had remained low, and to remind her not to skip meals. She told him not to worry, that she was fine, and she promised not to skip a meal despite her lack of appetite.

He tucked his phone in his backpack and went to finish the shoot; it had been a long and exhausting day, and Jax could not wait to get home to Skyla and be by her side. He knows how much she needs him when she is sick, because that is how he felt when he was admitted to the hospital; he bared all the pain because she was by his side.

"Hang in there mum, I'm coming, I'll take the train and come get you," Theo said while Jax was passing by the rehearsal room after finishing his shoot and he was about to go home. He saw Theo crying like a little baby, Jax felt lost not knowing what to do. Theo was holding his phone tight in his palm and said, "No, I can't wait, I can't leave you there," he responded after a little pause to listen to the sound on the other end of the line. "I will find a way, and sooner than you think." "Hey kiddo, what's wrong, and how can I help you?" Jax asked as he approached Theo and sat by him, hugging him. Jax was at a loss for what to do; he is an only child who had never dealt with teenagers before, and Skyla and Faye were always the ones who looked after Theo. Faye received a text from Jax telling her to come to the rehearsal room. Bun Buns came to the training room to rehearse. She saw Theo crying on the floor and kneeled down in front of him, resting her hand on his arm, "Theo?" "What's the matter?" Theo then glanced at her and said in a cracking voice: "Please leave, I cannot now. You can't see me like this, so please go." "No, I won't leave you," she answered. "How can I leave you when you're like that?" Bun Buns stayed still in front of Theo, holding his arm as a statement that she is beside him, supporting him no matter what. Theo caved up and stopped urging her to leave, but he said nothing. His tears continued to fall.

Jax stepped back, took his phone and went to text Skyla, he gave room to Bun Buns and Theo to be alone, maybe she could ease his pain until Faye comes and she would definitely force Theo to speak and tell what was truly going on with him

"Wipe your tears now, take a deep breath, and tell me what's going on so we can fix the damn problem," Faye said as she sat next Theo, handing him a tissue. "My mother's illness is becoming worse, Faye," he began, "and today to make things worse my uncle hit her, he was drunk, and what I didn't tell you before is that my mother is in a wheelchair. She's sick and helpless, and she can't defend herself." "You should be strong for him now, not crying with him," Faye said to Bun Buns, who was sitting on the floor facing Theo. "I didn't know Theo was hurting, I shouldn't have been a nuance for him," Bun Buns sobbed even more, telling Faye. Theo looked at Bun Buns with empathy, instead of being consoled by her, he held her hand and told her, "Hey, you're not a nuance, you're the cutest, sweetest girl Buns, don't cry, and because everyone I love is here, we'll find a solution, don't worry about me, and please smile, I'm not used to seeing you like this."