Part 2 - One week later.

One week later,

"Do you remember when your sister told you, "DO YOU WANT TO ROT IN BED?" Faye entered Skyla's room and said: "Do you want to rot in bed? History tends to repeat itself. RISE UP. It's a lovely warm day, so let's go for a ride and eat some unhealthy food; I'll get you a drink. STAND UP." Skyla began to grumble, but Faye would not accept no for an answer, so she nagged at Skyla until she gave in and went to the shower. It was a Saturday, and James was at home, so Faye invited him to join them, which he gladly accepted.

They went to the beach and tried their hardest to change Skyla's mood; she didn't say anything about Jax, didn't ask about him, as if she had given up on him, on them. She was quiet the entire day; James and Faye were patient with her and tried to make her day as pleasant and calm as possible.

When they reached home, prepared themselves to go to bed after three long tiring drive hours, Skyla was about to sleep when Faye entered the room and told her, "can I sleep next to you tonight? I've been missing my best friend." Faye jumped into bed next to Skyla when she nodded yes. Faye held Skyla because she knew she needed affection and attention after what had happened. Her best friend lost her first love for the second time or that is what Skyla thinks. However, Faye, Ben, and everyone who loves Skyla and Jax, believe this is not the end, but also no amount of convincing can persuade Skyla otherwise. "I am here, you don't have to conceal your emotions anymore," Faye said as she embraced Skyla even tighter. "It's been a week, I haven't heard a word from you, and it's time that you open your heart and tell me how you feel. I promise I'll listen, even if I don't agree with you, and I know everything will be fine, but I'll let you feel what you want to feel today and leave the rest to tomorrow." "I don't want to talk," Skyla said, her voice shaking, "just hold me so I can cry myself to sleep." "I will, and I will do whatever you want, except leave you rot in bed or refuse to eat," Faye answered. "What did I do to deserve you?" Skyla asked with a small laugh. "You must have saved the damn world in another life," Faye sarcastically stated.