Part 2 - Three years later...

"Jax stop playing with the twins, we are going to be late!" Skyla says as she runs down the stairs in her burgundy beautiful dress and carrying her high heels in her hands. "Baby can you zip the dress for me?" He looked at her and told her, "I will never forgive you," She looked at him, "Why, what have I done?" He said in a serious tone, "You almost caused me a heart-attack looking at you, you took my breath away, and you look like an angel." She kissed his cheek and told him, "I love you, my Jax."

"Heaven and Juno made cute babies," Skyla kissed the twins and told Jax, "We'll make cute babies too." Jax smiled. "Now hurry up and zip my dress," she said, giggling. While Jax was adjusting her dress, she told him, "I'm delighted Juno's mother drove all the way to your father's mansion to look after the twins; she'll also keep your father company." "Do you think I should match them together?" Jax jokingly said. Skyla laughed and replied, "What are you now, cupid?"

They greeted Juno's mother, and Skyla kissed her father-in-law on the cheek and thanked him for having them. "My pleasure," Jax's father said, "the house has become full of life since you came here."

Heaven and Juno had already left since they needed to be somewhere, before meeting the rest. Ayla and James had left their house and called Skyla to tell her that they would be meeting her and Jax later.

Skyla and Jax arrived, all attention on them, reporters attempting to speak with Jax. Three years ago, Jax made the decision that he would never expose Skyla to the tabloids anymore, that he would protect her, and that the less he spoke with the reporters, the more peaceful their lives would be. Skyla waved for Theo and Bun Buns, and they both ran over to hug her. Skyla glanced at Theo, who was dressed so elegantly, and she was so proud of him and she asked him about his mother, he said she was doing great. Since his debut, he has been extremely busy, and Skyla had only the opportunity to see him on rare occasions in the agency when he passes by.

She then turned to Bun Buns, who was dressed in a white short dress with two lovely buns in her hair. "You look adorable," Skyla said, as Bun Buns blushed and added, "And you look like a queen." "She is a queen, my queen!" Jax said as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Even after all those years you manage to make me blush," Skyla said, leaning her head against Jax's shoulder.

When James and Ayla arrived, they greeted everyone and spoke with Theo, asking about his news, as they had not seen him since Christmas three years ago. Ben and Faye arrived; Skyla hugged Ben first and told him, "You are my priority," Ben laughed, and Jax yelled, "Hey! Behave." "You're so ungrateful, you owe him for the rest of your life, for always putting his job on the line for you, and for fixing all your problems, including winning me back!" Skyla said cynically.

They were all laughing until Ayla noticed Faye's ring and exclaimed, "OMG!" Your engagement ring is just stunning! What a refined taste, Ben!" "Thank you!" Ben said to Ayla. Faye is always gushing about you, her favorite fashion designer, and best friend and how no one else but you will design her wedding dress." "Did I say I'd do it?" Ayla joked. "Our friendship is over!" Faye exclaimed as she glanced at her.

Heaven and Juno arrived at the last possible moment, and they were relieved that they were not late.

It is almost time for the premiere of Luna's movie, in which she plays the lead role for the first time. It is true that she missed her chance to make a comeback as an idol; but she did get the chance of her life to become an actress, and she went on to play a couple of second lead roles that made the world adore her, before finally landing the role of the main lead alongside one of the most famous male actors.

When Luna and Ace arrived, all eyes were on them, they rushed to meet their friends and all went to the movie theater together. The movie ended, and everyone, including the press and VIP crowds blown away. Everyone is betting on the movie's success and Luna's ability to shine, as she deserves.

After the movie, they all went out to dinner, Skyla smiling as she looked at each ones face, knowing that she had such a beautiful second family, and that, as she always desired, everyone, including Jax and her, got their happy ending.

Jax, noticed that Skyla was spacing out, he squeezed her hand from under the table, kissing her shoulder and whispering in her ear, "When are we going to make cute babies?"