Chapter 5 - The other half of the necklace.

The day went by so slowly since Faye was recording and the trainees were still shooting outside. Faye could not eat lunch with Skyla and Lynn because she was too busy with work, so they bought her takeout from her favorite noodle restaurant.

"Skyla, can you come to help us in the dressing room? I know you only deal with trainees, but could you please come and help us? We really need your assistance because our stylist is unwell today, we don't have time to wait for the image consultant in charge of the project, and everything is a mess on the inside," one of the assistants asked. Skyla jumped to her feet and exclaimed, "Of course!" "Thank you!" said the boy assistant, who had a sweet face and a friendly smile. "You're an angel," he said, she nodded, smiling, and followed him. She was looking at him, the way he dressed, he was tall and skinny, and looked like he stepped out of a fashion magazine.

She was overjoyed that she would be doing what she is passionate about, and would be surrounded by all those fashion icons, and that her dream would finally come true

She was overjoyed that she would be doing what she is passionate about, and would be surrounded by all those fashion icons, and that her dream would finally come true. She was walking quickly, her legs were certainly shorter than his, his steps were wider, and she wanted to keep up with him, she started jumping to catch up with him, he turned back, laughed, and told her, "You're cute! I'm sorry for walking too quickly," he stalled and waited for her, "This way," he pointed at the entrance of the dressing room, and continued, "you're going to assist the boys to dress up, all seven of them." "Is it Jax's band?" she thought, her heart skipping a beat. "Don't be ridiculous, Skyla," she sighed, "most bands here have seven members,"

"Oh, dear heart, please calm down."

"What's your name?" she asked the assistant as she entered the dressing room. "Kyle," he said, and she smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Kyle." He turned towards her and said, "Likewise, angel."

She noticed someone standing in the shadows, and when she adjusted her vision to the dim light in that room, she realized it was Jax, who was frowning and giving Kyle a look. "Hey Jax, this is Skyla, our image consultant; she'll dress you and the boys today," Kyle stated with a smile. Skyla could still see the frown on his face; was he jealous because Kyle had called her an angel, and it seemed like flirting? Even though she could easily read Kyle, he was cute, and it was his way of talking, which she was sure he does with everyone. "You silly girl, do you really think he's jealous?" she said as she shook her head as if forcing the ideas away. Jax was walking by her, and Kyle whispered to her from the other side, "from the looks of it, I can sense you're going to do a great job with the boys," she smiled and said, "Thank you."

Jax gave Kyle that look once more before telling Skyla, "He's a player, don't listen to him." "OK," she murmured, lowering her head and smiling. "Wait a minute, one word from him and you're on Team Jax!" "Let's go, the boys are waiting, stop listening to him," Jax drew her towards him, and her heart skipped a beat and her face turned red, " Kyle, you stay here, we don't need you!" "I'm coming anyway; I'm Skyla's assistant today," Kyle said, shrugging his shoulders. Jax walked over to the boys, shaking his head annoyingly.