Part 4 - Ace

Ace stormed in, his eyes puffy from crying, and he was about to say something when Skyla smiled at him and said quietly, "Hey Ace, don't worry about him, he's okay," She got out of bed and sat on the couch next to Him. She told him everything that had happened so he could relax and trust her that Jax was fine.

Then he looked at her, stunned, confused, and pointed at her, then at Jax, and said, "Hmm, why were you in Jax's bed?" She giggled  He had a serious expression on his face as if he was trying to recall something. Then he exclaimed, "Oh! Shit! , you are that Skyla!" "Which Skyla, exactly?" she said, puzzled.

"You're his first love?" Even though he was certain she was Jax's Skyla, he wanted to hear it from her. She blushed and paused, embarrassedly, before saying, "Umm yeah. Jax told you about me?" she asked, "He never stopped talking about you since we grew close when we debuted. Jax isn't just my best friend, he's family."

We went through everything together; we laughed and cried, shared memories, and took turns covering for one another." "What have you done that you needed to cover up for each other?" she teased. "Of course, you read the tabloid about one of our members who had a love scandal?" he said. When she nodded, he pointed proudly at himself and said, "That's me, and Jax covered up for me countless times. I lost count of how many times he got scolded for doing that for me," he continued.

He added, "Of course you knew Jax came back to his hometown to see you, right?" She nodded, remembering how unhappy she was when she thought he had not come for her, her expression saddened and she responded, "Yes," then he told her, "I was the one who let him sneak out and escape while none of us the boys were allowed to go out of the agency as we hadn't even debuted back then." She softly squeezed his arm and said, "Thank you for being there for him when I couldn't." "My pleasure!" he said as he patted her head.

Then they heard Jax saying, tiredly but jokingly, "Why are you touching my girl, asshole?" Ace leaped over him and told him, "Jax, bro, you scared the shit out of me!" Jax said, "Easy, I have an IV attached to my hand, you moron," before hugging h...

Then they heard Jax saying, tiredly but jokingly, "Why are you touching my girl, asshole?" Ace leaped over him and told him, "Jax, bro, you scared the shit out of me!" Jax said, "Easy, I have an IV attached to my hand, you moron," before hugging him back and saying, "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Ace grinned and added, "Am glad bro," before taking a step back so Skyla could check on him, "how are you feeling my love?" "Better baby." she adjusted his bed so he can sit and chat with Ace, who said, "Not in a million years would I have imagined Jax like this," Ace stated as he gazed at them. "Like, like what?" Skyla responded, "madly in love," Ace said, while Jax scolded him, "Shut the fuck up! Do you think if I'm sick, I won't beat the shit out of you?" Ace laughed and replied, "Alright, alright, I won't tease you again," Jax, asked him, "How did you get here without anyone noticing?" "I begged Ben to pick me up and bring me here," Ace, answered. "Ben is becoming a softy, this is suspicious," Jax said, raising an eyebrow.

Skyla was sitting aside, texting Faye to ask if anyone had seen them arrive at the hospital, and about the press and everything else, when Faye responded, "Hey, hey! I'll answer one question at a time!" Then she comforted her that everything is OK and told her to take care of Jax and herself because that is all that matters now, and she and Ben will take care of everything else.