21. Positions

As he reached for them, a strong feeling of déjà vu washed past me.

My head couldn’t help but remember the moments we had been intimate. Back on the ship, and the night he chose me for the Great Dance.

Also, the other time he was drunk.

He did make me feel special.

“Ava…” he trailed on his words.

“I love you… you know, that right?”

My heart beat thudded frantically. I reached for his shoulders, wrapping my hands around them. I also wondered if he was a bit tipsy.

“Mhmm,”

Those were the words I breathed out, unsure of what to say exactly.

What was I supposed to say? That I perhaps loved the person I was forcefully given to?

“You mean the world to me. So much more,” Caspian said, trailing kisses on my earlobes, down to my neckline. I gasped when he ripped my cloth forcefully, tearing the material with his beastly hands.

“My clothes!” I yelled.

“I could replace them, with several others,”

His pupils dilated in desire, as he watched me in my underwear.

I was still very much seated on his laps, my core resting on his manhood. Though clothed, I could feel his insane hardness which made me want him.

“Okay,”

I mumbled, giving him a kiss.

My intent was to make it slow and steady but along the line, it became fast. My tongue rolled with his.

Just like we were made for each other, we followed a particular rhythm. My body had become all heated and next thing I knew, he had peeled off my remaining clothes.

“Such milky skin, Lady Ava.” he muttered.

“You are indeed the fairest of all.”

I chuckled at his comments, unbuttoning his shirt.

“Honored you think so, milord.”

My hands spread out through them smoothly. I could feel his heartbeat— its gentle thuds, symphonic paces.

I struggled with unbuckling his pants. Sighing at looking up to him, his warm hands grazed on mine, caressing it and guiding me in removing it.

Next thing I knew we were both naked on King Caspian’s bed, engrossed in a hot make-out with each other.

Caspian leaned his back at the bed post of his royal canopy.

I sat on him, looking into his mesmerizing silver-gray eyes. He was indeed beautiful for a man. With his long dark hair, which cascaded around his face. His chiseled jaws bore a wild look, like the beast he was.

“Take me, milord.”

I gasped, giving him a bold look of confidence.