59. Epilogue

*Song to be played above*
___________________

"Some deaths only made things right. Some were damages. I caused several of them, as one of the perpetrators. Do I deserve to even live?" – Ava King (The Queen)

...

"I also took part in eliminating the girls." I had lamented, the other day.

I was in a lost part of the castle, where no one could hear me.

"I did it to save myself, yet that wasn't fair on their side."

"A-Ava?"

Piper had muttered, stepping from my back.

She had been trying to reach out to me, with her soft and feeble hands. Her eyes held a saddened look, with a pout.

Reason had been that we were in separate rooms.

"It's all going to be fine, I promise."

I had whispered, but she still held on to me.

"Most girls are bigger than me there, they're going to bully me."

She numbly stated.

I had sighed that day, even though I felt helpless.

"They won't. I'll protect you if they do, I promise." I said, kissing her hands.

I opened my eyes, waking up from the strange dream.

I'll protect her if they tried to hurt her?

I did a poor job at doing that.

I didn't even know how she was doing. I didn't know the present state of her, and it sucked.

I woke up, on the ship we intended to plant the enchanted gold with. It swooshed, sailing softly, yet in a rapid way with the waves going in tune.

"Mate."

Caspian's hands wrapped around my waist from behind. After that dream, I had been so lost in thought, without any idea of what to do.

"Cas..."

"There is good news, mate." he opened up, saying. "My beast finally synched with me. He finally accepts we're one body."

My eyes widened at his reveal. I couldn't even believe my ears, in any way.

"No more fights?"

"No more." he replied, kissing my cheeks, with his silver-grey eyes locking with mine afterwards.

My eyes narrowed, after I noticed his appearance. My mate looked different, his aura was more confident, and that made my heart soften.

After a brief while however, I held a saddened look.

"We will bring her," he suddenly said, almost like he knew what I was thinking.

"P-promise?"

"Promise." he stated.

At his statement, the ship halted. Nynaeve hastily stepped out, to set the enchanted gold.

Right at the entrance, there was a shocking sight.

It was Jaskier and Lady Ada, waiting, almost like they knew we were coming.

"Halt!"

One of our royal soldiers exclaimed. My paws extended, in a fight with my fangs. However, it went back in place at the sight of someone I thought I'll never see.

Simon.

He was with mum and Moses.
In the Nymphs' Kingdom? What were they doing here?