Chapter 2

Hi, i'm Addison Snape

Yup that's right. Snape.

Severus Snape is my father. ugh.

Meaning, everybody thinks i'm just like him. But if you get to know him, he's not all bad.

He doesn't approve of a lot of things like boyfriends, drinking, hanging out with boys, etc.

It's my fifth year at hogwarts. It's usually the same stuff every year, so i'm looking forward to it.

(Time skip to the great hall/first day of fifth year)

Me, Blaise, and draco sat close together in the great hall at the slytherin table.

Me and Blaise sat next to each other, Draco was sat across from us, and pansy next to Draco, across from Blaise.

There was a lot of bickering about a new student. Some say he's the son of Voldemort. Which I doubt. But who knows.

"Good afternoon students" Dumblewhore, oh whoops sorry, Dumbledore announced.

"We have a new student"

Welp, guess the rumors were true.

"Mattheo Riddle, please come in" he announced once more.

holy shit. it's actually a riddle.

I thought while a brown curly haired boy walked into the great hall.

I examined him, as did everyone else.

The room fell into silence and you could only here the mumbling of a few students.

He had his hands in his pockets, strutting to the sorting hat with confidence.

does he really think he's all high and mighty just because he's Tom Riddles son? pfft please.

I will admit he was handsome, and he knew it.

His eyes examined the room and his gaze eventually fell on me, Addison Snape.

We maintained eye contact for a few seconds that felt like minutes before professor Minnie (That's what Addison Snape calls her because she's her godmother btw) motioned for the curly haired boy to sit down.

Author: Sorry i didn't post for awhile. my great grandpa died and it's just been very hard for me. I've been trying to get my mind off things and finish a few chapters!🤍