Chapter 14

Both of our lips met.

His were warm, and soft.

He brought his free hand down to by waist and pressed his fingertips down. Both my hands held onto the back of his neck and i continued to kiss him. I pressed my lips harder onto his which made his grip grown tighter. Both his hands were now on my waist.

I pushed him against the wall behind us but he spun me around real quick and took his lips away for a moment.

"Don't think you're the dominant one" he breathed out.

My daddy's got a gun. My daddy's gun. You better run.

Hayloft. it was playing in the background. This kind of music only brought to the tension more.

Mattheo pressed his lips against mine again. He was addictive.

"Who's bullshit now?" he questioned.

I giggled slightly and kissed him again.

"RIDDLE" Someone yelled.

I pulled away quickly, not because i wanted to but because i flinched because of how startled i was by the sudden noise.

I looked over to see Theodore Nott standing inches away from us. He stormed our way and Mattheo put one hand on my hip and slightly pushed me behind him.

Mattheos stare stayed blank as he watched Theodore get closer and closer. Theodore threw a punch but Mattheo dodged it and punched him so hard it forced him to fall tot he ground.

Deja vu.

(Do you get deja vu oh...sorry)

Except, he got back up this time, threw another punch and hit Mattheo in the face. He brought his hand up to his nose from the pain he felt.

They both started to fight and everyone circled around them. I didn't know what to do. I was so tired and i felt nauseous. My vision grew blurry and my breathing grew heavy. I felt myself lean over and my vision grew black.

I passed out.

꧁𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹꧂
The next day~

I woke up and looked around the room i was laying in. I was on a nice big bed with green and black silk sheets. It was a slytherin dorm, but not mine.

I looked at my surroundings to see if i could get any hints to who's dorm it was.

Expensive cologne on the dresser, and pack of cigarettes on the nightstand with a lighter.

I narrowed it down to a few people and was contemplating on who is was. My head hurt like hell and i felt sick. I don't remember all what happened last night. Last thing i remember was getting high with Fred, getting more alcohol, and walking towards the corner of the room.

I probably passed out and Blaise or Draco brought me to their dorm to rest.

The bathroom door opened and my eyes shot up to see who it was.

Theodore Nott.

(KIDDING)

Mattheo walked out of the bathroom.

Well shit.

Mattheo looked over at me with a smile.

"Well good mornin princess" he started walking towards me.

I glared at him like i was going to kill him. Oh how the tables turn.

(Something happened with the font so i'm going to finish this chapter in the next part, sorry)