Chapter 10

It was getting dark outside so i decided to head back to the common room. We're supposed to have a slytherin party in about an hour. I don't think i'll go. I have no "party clothes". Im just not really a party person. although, I might get a drink or two.

"Lumos" i muttered, making my wand light up in the dark corridors.

Some paintings groaned at the bright light, interrupting their beauty sleep.

I quickly and quietly made my way through the corridors, trying not to get caught by Filch, my father, Dumblewhore, etc.

I heard footsteps behind me and i quickly got up against the wall.

"Nox." i whispered, causing my wand to lose all its light and make the corridors completely dark again.

"Addison, i know you're here." i heard my father mutter in annoyance.

I stepped out in front of my father, knowing i should just confess to my actions now, before his anger grew.

"Sorry dad" i smiled innocently.

He escorted me back to the slytherin common room, when the door opened i was looking down at the floor in embarrassment, I didn't even realize everybody looking at me.

I raised my head, to be met with all eyes on me. Just because my father escorted me there.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to my dorm room, leaving my father in the doorway.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Addy Grace."

oh. my. god.

He really just said my middle name in front of all these people. I'm so glad the party hasn't started yet then there would be more people listening.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around on my heel to face my father. I smiled psychotically at my fathers words.

He raised his eyebrows at me, knowing the worst i would do would explode into an outburst.

I looked around at all the people in the common room and new i would just embarrass myself more if i started yelling like a psychopath.

I turned back around and walked into my dorm room, slamming the door shut.

I really just wanted to cry.

I'm so stressed.

Half the time i don't even know why. I'm always nervous, continuously looking out the windows for who knows why, biting my nails, fidgeting with my fingers all the time. I take sertraline to help with PTSD, OCD, anxiety, depression, and panic disorders. ( This is the medicine i take, thought i'd just vent in the story about my problems lmao)

The medicine works, well it did. My father says i need to get it increased but he never takes me to increase the pills. I don't think he cares at this point.

I flipped onto my bed and started tearing up. Why? i honestly don't know.

I started crying and screaming to my pillow, just to let my emotions out.

Finally.

It takes the tiny energy i have left to keep all those emotions in.

I heard a knock on the door and i assumed it was pansy. So stood up and made my way over to the door.

If it was pansy then she wouldn't mind that my face was beat red due to the pools rushing out of my eyes.

I opened the door with a sigh, just to be met with Mattheo motherfucking Riddle.

(SORRY SHORT CHAPTER! but i'm tired so i'll make more chapters for both stories tomorrow❤️🥰