Chapter 9

There Riddle stood before me after i bumped into him.

"Watch where you're going next time, princess" He said with grin.

Usually i get mad when someone calls me that, but with Mattheo it's just.. i don't know..different?

"How about YOU watch where YOU'RE going" i rolled my eyes.

"Someone's cranky"

"can you just leave me alone" i said glaring up at him.

"what's your problem, princess"

He made me smile a bit when he said that.
I was really upset lately; it's like i have no one to talk to. I feel lonely. I'm pretty used to the feeling though. My father is always gone to who knows where, Blaise and Draco have other people to hang out with, and pansy, well...is Pansy. It also doesn't help with it being THAT time of the month.

I feel like i want to just break down and cry.

"Nothing." i said coldly and bumped his shoulder when i walked past him.

He grabbed my wrist, twisted me backwards and planted my back on the cold stone wall beside us. He had his forearm against the top of my chest so i wouldn't be able to get away easily.

"I'll ask again, what. is. your. problem." he said with a stern expression but a small smirk laid on his face.

Our faces were centimeters apart, any closer and our noses would touch.

"Nothings wrong, will you let me go?!" I said angrily, while squirming a little to try and loosen his grip; but he didn't.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." he said, his smirk growing larger.

"ughh, i'm just upset right now..ok?" i said sternly.

"why."

"because i just am"

"are you on you period or something"

"What? no! well..yeah. but that's not just the reason."

Shit.

"what's the other reason"

"there isn't another reason, i just said that"

"stop lying"

"i'm not lying!" my voice grew louder.

He just looked at me and raised his eyebrows, showing me he knew i was lying.

"Is it Blaise?"

"no."

"Draco?"

"no." i said getting annoyed.

"Pansy?"

"Oh my god, no!" i yelled at him.

his face got closer and more serious, his grip grew more firm.

"don't yell at me." he said angrily.

His eyes pierced into my, like he was going to kill me. My breathing began more rapid.

"apologize."

i said nothing.

"Apologize." he said again, more sternly this time.

"i'm sorry.." i said quietly, my voice breaking when i said 'sorry'.

"good." he said, backing away smiling.

He started walking away, his hands in his pockets while still facing me.

"Don't worry darlin', i'll get the truth out of ya." he said with a wink and turned around walking away.

I could feel myself blush and butterflies in my stomach. I sighed. i cant like him. he's a bitch. a douche. a whore. ugh but he's so hot.