Chapter 35

I laid in Mattheos bed with his t-shirt on and underwear. He left early this morning to go to Malfoy Manner and talk to his father about something so I just stayed in his dorm. I sprawled out in the bed, changing position every few seconds because I couldn't get comfortable. I groaned in annoyance at myself and smashed my face into the pillow. I hugged the pillow as the events of what were to come played for the millionth time. Each time it's a different theory of what's going to happen during the war. What if I die? What if Mattheo dies? What if my father dies.
Why couldn't I just have a normal muggle life?

The door handle jiggled as someone tried to enter. "Matt!?" Someone shouted from the other side of the door, the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't recognize who it was.
They used a spell and entered the room. It was Tom.
He looked in my direction and looked me up and down before looking around the room. "Hey Adds, where's Matt?" He asked while walking around the room and looking in the bathroom for his brother.
I stood up from the bed and fixed the shirt so it was as low as possible. "He's at Malfoy Manor talking to your dad about something" I say nonchalantly and take a sip of water on the bed side table. "About?" he leaned against the wall while watching me closely. I shrugged my shoulders as a response, Mattheo never really tells me what happens there and I don't pressure him about it.
Tom sighed and walked towards the door but before he opened it I stopped him. "Wait, Tom?" I took a step forward and looked between the door handle and his eyes.
"Yeah?" He responded and looked at me. "Can I talk to you? Yknow, about this whole war thing? Mattheo won't talk to me about it because he thinks I'll freak me out." I look at him with pleading eyes. "Ok" He let out softly and sat on the bed in front of me. "What do you wanna know?" He folded his hands and played with a loose string on the bedsheet. I sat down next to him with a sigh and looked down at my fingers in my lap. "Are my friends gonna die?" I looked at him with the saddest eyes I think I've ever made since I've been to Hogwarts.
He looked into my eyes and didn't know what to say at first. "I can't say they won't." He responded honestly. "And what about everybody else? What's going to happen to them?" I looked back down at my fingers as I picked at them nervously. "Nothing you can change." He told me.

Those words stuck with me for days. The closer it got to June the more scared I got, the more nervous I became. Mattheo could sense it and he comforted me as much as he could, trying to convince me it would be alright.
It was finally April and my wedding is tomorrow. Never would've thought I would get married as a teen, or married at all really. I had a dress picked out and I just hope everything goes as planned. I'm not exactly sure what happens at a "Deatheater Wedding", but I do know we have to be Blood Bonded. Whatever that means.

"Bitch." Blaise bursts into my room and slams the door of the room i'm staying in, in Malfoy Manor for the wedding. "Your wedding is tomorrow!!" He emphasizes.
"No way really? This is the first time i'm hearing this." I say sarcastically with a smile.
"Girl shut your ass up" he exclaims while he lays sprawled out in my bed with green silky sheets.
"Do you remember when we made this plan when we were younger that we were gonna get married at the same time in the same place and we would get a giant red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting?" He smiled while looking up at my ceiling. I laid on my back next to him, looking up at the ceiling as well.
"And we would ditch our husbands and dance together to the song, 'Shut up and dance with me'?" I smiled "Yeah I remember".

I woke up to Blaise still in my bed curled up with one of the pillows and drooling on it. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I look over to the window with dark green blacked out curtains. It was light outside and I looked over at the time on my bedside table. '9:25'. I looked away from it at first then looked at it again with wide eyes 9:25?!?!
I jumped out of bed and shook Blaise. "Get up you big bitch! We slept in! On my fucking wedding day!!" I yelled and ran to my bathroom to start getting ready.
Blaise rubbed his eyes and laid limp for a moment before looking over at the same clock I had just looked at. "At 3:25?" He questions sleepily as i'm frantically brushing my hair. I turn on my heel slowly to look at him. "What?"

"It's only 3:25. I think you're just worried. Calm down and go back to bed." He says stern but sincerely.
I put my hairbrush down and look at the window that I swore sunlight was shining through a minute ago, but it was just moon light. I looked at the clock and it read 3:26 am. I took a deep breath and laid back into my spot on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Am I going crazy?