Chapter 6

Mattheo's POV:

Snape?

Is she Snapes daughter?

Niece?

i never knew such a beautiful thing could come from a thing like...that.

She was really pretty if i'm being honest.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟.

Addison's POV:

I glanced over at Mattheo after Blaise's question, then turned my head back around to look at Blaise " nothing, i'll tell you later."

I think Mattheo got the hint that what my father was talking to me about had to do with him after i glanced over at him after Blaise's question, based on the confusion plastered on the curly haired boys face.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

I was walking back to the common room in the dark corridors when all of a sudden i feel someone pull me by the arm.

It was him, Riddle.

"What do you want, Riddle" i said annoyed because i was already tired and ready to get to bed.

"Your showing me to the common room" he said sternly but softly at the same time.

His voice, his low voice.

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑡.

"alright, follow me" i sighed turning around and pulling myself out of his grip. I wasn't in the mood to argue.

We were half way there, the whole time it was just silence. Until he broke it suddenly.

"Snape huh?" he said, still looking forward down the dark corridor.

"hm?" i simply hummed, genuinely confused what he meant.

"You're a Snape." he said while looking down at me.

"Yeah..so?"

"just didn't expect someone like you, to come from someone like him"

"i'll take that as a compliment." i said while shrugging my shoulders.

We finally reached the common room, i muttered the spell for the door to open and we went inside.

There were a few people scattered about, catching up on what happened over their summer break.

I started walking up the stairs, and towards my dorm room until i heard...ℎ𝑖𝑚.

"Well, we'll, well..." he said, seductively.

I sighed, tilting up my head and then back down. i turned around to be faced with none other then, Theodore Nott.

Yeah he's hot and all, but he's a total dick.

I hooked up with him, once, and now it's like he's addicted to me or something.

He's a manwhore.

He's had sex with almost every girl in Hogwarts.

He always sexually harasses me almost everyday, it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

"what do you, 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑡"